485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

34 minutes ago, k2s said:

@mirchi_bajji @Spartan- WTF is this wait man ? status is still CRP.. and neither Emma is connecting to a T1 live agent.. how to open a SR or connect to T1 agent to open a T2 call schedule ?
as per Telegram group... ppl are sending separate letters to NBC with all receipt - 485, j , etc and forcing it to assign a Case apicer to work on the case.. 

normal processing ki months months delay authundi.. if every one does the same of opening SR and T2 call and sending multiple interfile letters .... whats the use of normal processing man ? 

everyone is desperate man. CRP status had a different message before. it said that visas in your category are not available due to retrogression. it is definitely not the case with eb2. so people started raising SRs to fix it. it made sense as it is their fault. even Tier 2 agents agreed and created SRs .

• Sad 1

What I am hearing the case transfer is happening underlying without status update my friend got confirmation from Emma and few in telegram had sane experience 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

medicals ki rfe ante em adgutaru?

I did not send my medicals with my I-485 application.They sent RFE asking to submit my medicals.It is I-693 medical form 

8 hours ago, Prisionary said:

Submitted medical rfe week ago and they received it also RFER.Stil no update from nbc.

We sent on 6/16 to New york city field office.Your case is in NBC or field office?

24 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

@csrcsr any update? Transfer ayinda. Emma eemadya dorkutale. Any tips ?

Naaku eni telusu bro mine got transferred last week , just praying if it's transfers to good fo planning to raise ontp sr , nidi fo ki vachinda bro?

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Naaku eni telusu bro mine got transferred last week , just praying if it's transfers to good fo planning to raise ontp sr , nidi fo ki vachinda bro?

Endo va okasari fo antaru inkosari still at nbc antaru edi nammalno telustaledu

Just now, Pahelwan2 said:

Endo va okasari fo antaru inkosari still at nbc antaru edi nammalno telustaledu

May be they are doing it internally bro aipotadi let's see