485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, terminator_desi said:

Do you need to wait for the I485j is approved or you can move to the new location as soon as you get i485j receipt?

You don’t need to wait for J receipt. You can file J after joining new company 

Just now, megadheera said:

You don’t need to wait for J receipt. You can file J after joining new company 

thanks bro.In this case the candidate is moving to new location with same employer.Can he file I485j after he moves to new location?

Just now, terminator_desi said:

thanks bro.In this case the candidate is moving to new location with same employer.Can he file I485j after he moves to new location?

Same employer aithe I am not sure. Technically yes but do your dd 

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Yes, even with same company if you are moving to new city you have to file 485J as per my attorney..

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

6 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Yes, even with same company if you are moving to new city you have to file 485J as per my attorney..

2 hours ago, megadheera said:

Same employer aithe I am not sure. Technically yes but do your dd 

you can file later bro no issues its just intimation kindd of thing to uscis you are on continuous employment

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Do you need to wait for the I485j to be approved or you can move to the new location as soon as you get i485j receipt?

I485J separate ga approve avvadhu..its a supplement document for your existing 485...whenever 485 gets approved, this one also will be taken into consideration...location move after usual ga file chestharu with all details..check with lawyer also wrt to timing

On 5/5/2021 at 9:17 AM, Spartan said:

yeah but i was assuming mine was applied in premium in first time but that was not the case ani ninna telsindi

wait cheste Aug varaku vastadi annaru if u dont want to go pp route 

@Spartan na PD 2011 SEP - PP pettina i 140 ki em anna effect untadi antava like denial atla my case reached them on Nov 2

5 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

@Spartan na PD 2011 SEP - PP pettina i 140 ki em anna effect untadi antava like denial atla my case reached them on Nov 2

shouldnt effect.

8 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:
within same company if location(outside county) change then we need to file for labor/perm from beginning?

usual ga within same MSA unte no issues, it can be within county or include multiple counties...

so check with lawyer.

13 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:
within same company if location(outside county) change then we need to file for labor/perm from beginning?

If your 485 is not filed then yes. If you already filed 485 and more than 6 months then filing 485j supplement should be fine

2 hours ago, Apple_Banana said:

My lawyer says it is not needed .

58 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:

Not 100 % sure

Are you sayiing you filed 485 bro ?or just 140 ??

For plain 140dont think if its near by MSA etc sometimes 140 amend is needed

but if you filed 485 ony J should suffice but better check witth Att

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Not 100 % sure

Are you sayiing you filed 485 bro ?or just 140 ??

For plain 140dont think if its near by MSA etc sometimes 140 amend is needed

but if you filed 485 ony J should suffice but better check witth Att

no 485

16 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:

no 485

Attorney avasarm.unte amend chestadu bro , niku e problem undadu but ee october lo niku current avuthe they might file amend along with 485 ,current avakapothe you can continue extending h1s 

• Thanks 1