Got finger print appointment finally for i485 and i 765 

Finger print fee deducted on nov 27

seattle area

Downgrade?

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Got finger print appointment finally for i485 and i 765 

Finger print fee deducted on nov 27

seattle area

Congratulations mee pd?? Entha I forgot chusara miru india poyi unte entha pani jarigedi

Hi Guys can you solve my confusion too 

My PD is 2015 January in EB2 , I want to get out of my current work and move to different state 

I am not sure if they will file for downgrade 

if some how EB2 comes to 2015 January land I apply for I485 and I get EAD 

do I need to continue my job with them 

second this is my second I 140 , my first employer has a job for me if my current employer doesn’t file for adjustment of status in downgrade ,  can I move to my old employer Can they file without joining the job , I have 3 month notice time ?

please suggest 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

My PD is 2015 January in EB2 , I want to get out of my current work and move to different state 

second this is my second I 140 , my first employer has a job for me if my current employer doesn’t file for adjustment of status in downgrade ,  can I move to my old employer Can they file without joining the job , I have 3 month notice time ?

please suggest 

1) yes if eb2 becomes current and they accept filing date or eb3 becomes current yiu can file downgrade and get ead stay in the company for 6 months from filing date and leave if this has to happen mostly you will know by September it can happen before but rarest of rare

2) yes you can file with them without joining but only if eb2 is current, if they have to file a downgrade you have to in the company afaiak

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

1) yes if eb2 becomes current and they accept filing date or eb3 becomes current yiu can file downgrade and get ead stay in the company for 6 months from filing date and leave if this has to happen mostly you will know by September it can happen before but rarest of rare

2) yes you can file with them without joining but only if eb2 is current, if they have to file a downgrade you have to in the company afaiak

@csrcsr, so ayithe na application nov 3 2020 reach ayindhi, is nov3 2020 the filing date for me?   Nadhi eb2 to eb3 down grade,  180 ayipoyindhkada, so ayithe na employer ki neni finger and thoda vache varakku kotala?

eroju cards otchinayi and dhani tho na back gokovadam kuda ayindhi..

2 minutes ago, viky said:

@csrcsr, so ayithe na application nov 3 2020 reach ayindhi, is nov3 2020 the filing date for me?   Nadhi eb2 to eb3 down grade,  180 ayipoyindhkada, so ayithe na employer ki neni finger and thoda vache varakku kotala?

eroju cards otchinayi and dhani tho na back gokovadam kuda ayindhi..

Congrats on getting ead bro, nee 485 reciept mida reciept date ani ubtadi from.then on 180days

Make sure 140 gets approved before you take any extreme step, if possible upgrade to premium

Employer tho maintain good relationships in this world you don't know ovari avasarm vastado

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

please suggest 

Chala ltt . It wont come till there

18 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Before Sep 2021, it is expected to match original Oct 2020 Bulletin's filing dates

Highly doubt it bro inka 4 bulletins unayi avga if it has to hit final date eb3 should move on an avg 9 months every bulletin very unlikely 

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Highly doubt it bro inka 4 bulletins unayi avga if it has to hit final date eb3 should move on an avg 9 months every bulletin very unlikely 

2 cents here. eb2 will reach filing dates and may move further.. we all know eb3 won't able to match, max 2012 or 2013 early ki settle avuthundi..going beyond 2012 it selves far stretch.