485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

thanks bro.In this case the candidate is moving to new location with same employer.Can he file I485j after he moves to new location?

as long as you are with the same company , change in location should not matter i guess. remember that GC is for future job in that company . as long as there is company office at the location you filed and they are willing to sponsor you till the end , your location change should not matter. consult your attorney. do let me know what he says. thanks

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

as long as you are with the same company , change in location should not matter i guess. remember that GC is for future job in that company . as long as there is company office at the location you filed and they are willing to sponsor you till the end , your location change should not matter. consult your attorney. do let me know what he says. thanks

Good to know. Nenu koda adhe plan lo unna...same company, different location. Hope it goes well.

35 minutes ago, NewPeanut said:

Good to know. Nenu koda adhe plan lo unna...same company, different location. Hope it goes well.

I have the same plans bro to relocate to a different city with same employer.just waiting for EAD and I140 to be approved

24 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I have the same plans bro to relocate to a different city with same employer.just waiting for EAD and I140 to be approved

Why wait anna? GC is for future employment anna 

11 minutes ago, Azure said:

Why wait anna? GC is for future employment anna 

AC21 prakaram I485 needs to be pending for more than 6 months and I140 needs to be approved before we can change location with the same employer or move to a new employer bro

1 minute ago, terminator_desi said:

AC21 prakaram I485 needs to be pending for more than 6 months and I140 needs to be approved before we can change location with the same employer or move to a new employer bro

No need of i140 approval 180 days enough anna 

Friends is this correct info

I applied gc ead, ap, 485 . Same fir my wife- she is on h4.

I applied i140 downgraded.

So if we get ead,ap cards -if I keep continuing my h1 till i40 approved, in the mean time can my wife start using ead?

can derivative use their ead while primary stays on h1 for some reason like i140 approval ?

11 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

So if we get ead,ap cards -if I keep continuing my h1 till i40 approved, in the mean time can my wife start using ead?

can derivative use their ead while primary stays on h1 for some reason like i140 approval ?

if I was you get your 140 approved before your wife uses EAD , the reason being if in case somethinig happens to your 140 risk of status to your wife , she might have to go back and come on h4 which is tough ini current unknown situations, if your wife has immediate good job convert your 140 to premium (its my suggestion based on what I know)

to your questioon yes she can use ead and you can still maintain h1 status

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Azure said:

No need of i140 approval 180 days enough anna 

Agreed but the whole reason you filed 485 is because of this i-140 and for some reasons like you moved out to different company and there is rfe for this i-140 and your old employer don't respond then your 140 and 485 s gets denied .We can quote many examples like this.

1 hour ago, spicyfish said:

yeah. she can have her h4 extensions along with h4 ead too. her h4 is dependent on your h1 and so will stay valid. she can travel with h4 visa too(need not use AP). all the best.

22 hours ago, Apple_Banana said:

Yes, even with same company if you are moving to new city you have to file 485J as per my attorney..

Bro ... say if we file 485 using previous employer and currently working with current employer, if we want move to another (3rd) employer .. then in such case is filing 485j is only thing we need to do ?