485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

nenaithe went with attorney

any reason y you want to submit yourselves ?

Received good offer. But no sponsorship annaru… planning to move to ead and  485J submit cheddaam anukuntunna.

finding all the details prior anthe.

2 hours ago, rahul_arora said:

@csrcsr bro. Can I submit 485J by myself with employers signature ? Or employer/attorney me submit cheyyala? 

It's a simple form bro employer sign chestadu not sure niku istado iyado nuvu sign chestav but bona-fide job offer 

Attorney should not charge much this simple doem with zero fee for uscis kudirithe Attorney tho chepincu technically u can but don't know any one did it 

Received good offer. But no sponsorship annaru… planning to move to ead and  485J submit cheddaam anukuntunna.

Ok, chepu i will need your company to sign on 485j .. ask them to check with their legal team

konni companies sign cheyamu antaru .. bcos they did not file ur original 485 .. Oka situation alane arise aindi to my friend after he took fte with client .. when his consultancy filed for i485 

It's not sponser ship all they are doing is confirming you have a job offer they are not spending single dollar on you

5 hours ago, khaleja.123 said:

5 hours ago, nokia123 said:

57k tho date ekkadi dhaka move avuthundhi baa?

It depends on row and eb1c misuse bro

Still row usage going so high cannot believe,  there will be no movement anukuntanuntil secon quarter they will restimate and move based on numbers 

21 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It's not sponser ship all they are doing is confirming you have a job offer they are not spending single dollar on you

But bro, Employer need to fill almost similar details as they do in I-129 H1B petition...like Gross, Net Revenue, Employer Identification number, number of US employees etc..Not every employer would be ready to open themselves up..part of the reason they dont do H1B's. Consider 485J as a waterdown version of H1B petition with zero filing fee.

P.S.: Technically PD date ippatlo current avvadu anukunte lite teeskoni join aipovachu without filing 485J. If uscis needs to verify they may issue an RFE asking for 485j again just before making final adjudication. can ask employer to sign this document that time

@rahul_arora @perugu_vada

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

But bro, Employer need to fill almost similar details as they do in I-129 H1B petition...like Gross, Net Revenue, Employer Identification number, number of US employees etc..Not every employer would be ready to open themselves up..part of the reason they dont do H1B's. Consider 485J as a waterdown version of H1B petition with zero filing fee.

P.S.: Technically PD date ippatlo current avvadu anukunte lite teeskoni join aipovachu without filing 485J. If uscis needs to verify they may issue an RFE asking for 485j again just before making final adjudication. can ask employer to sign this document that time

@rahul_arora @perugu_vada

Agreed but vaadu istha ante 

Yes no need to file 485j if dates are not coming any soon

4 hours ago, rahul_arora said:

AS some one mentioned you need much more details than your details. It always better to get Yes from employer before joining. 

Worst case you have to fin another job with some tension.

16 hours ago, former said:

ROW demand full ga vundi. So no signs beyond 2012.

Oka 4-5 months ayina move ayithundha…leka same date lone struck ayipothundha for next couple of years?

7 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Oka 4-5 months ayina move ayithundha…leka same date lone struck ayipothundha for next couple of years?

We will get more clarity in Mar or Apr. 

At this moment no sign of forward from Apr 2012 in next 3 Visa Bulletins. If ROW EB2 dates retrogress, then its confirm no moment for the FY.

12 hours ago, former said:

We will get more clarity in Mar or Apr. 

At this moment no sign of forward from Apr 2012 in next 3 Visa Bulletins. If ROW EB2 dates retrogress, then its confirm no moment for the FY.

sad-brahmi.gif

26 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

friend depress aipothunnadu. 2012 end vadi PR date. 2012 pending candidates inka enta mandi unnaroo.....do we have the numbers?

Everyone depressing not only your friend. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

friend depress aipothunnadu. 2012 end vadi PR date. 2012 pending candidates inka enta mandi unnaroo.....do we have the numbers?

I think 1-2yrs lo clear autundi 2012 for sure .. need not worry much ani chepu