485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

23 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Chilling , using for Canada travel for thanks giving anna e arly next year jumping plan but lacking in preparation

Canada endi bro, Europe poyi ra saradaga. Dollar conversion kuda bagundi ipudu.

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

initially I thought we need visa for Canada but it seems they removed visa req for gc just in time 

arrivecan app lo details upload cheyali uncle .. adi chuusko .. 

54 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ma friend 2-months back velthe .. adigaru anta .. fill cheyaledu ante .. akda line lo nuncho petti fill cheyincharu .. 

it is not that, they wont allow u .. if u dont fill them prior to your arrival .. akada line lo fill cheyali .. anthe

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

ma friend 2-months back velthe .. adigaru anta .. fill cheyaledu ante .. akda line lo nuncho petti fill cheyincharu .. 

it is not that, they wont allow u .. if u dont fill them prior to your arrival .. akada line lo fill cheyali .. anthe

Ippudu ledu no arrivecan dood peda requirement anymore. Removed from Oct 1st I think.

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

initially I thought we need visa for Canada but it seems they removed visa req for gc just in time 

Idi eppatnuncho vundi. US gc can travel visa free to Canada.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, csrcsr said:

@csrcsr bro.ninna ne Niagara Falls ,Canada velli vacha GC to..Port of entry both USA and Canada lo immigration check  was less than one min with GC.No need of visa to visit Canada.They are not even checking Indian passport.Just GC card is enough

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@csrcsr bro.ninna ne Niagara Falls ,Canada velli vacha GC to..Port of entry both USA and Canada lo immigration check  was less than one min with GC.No need of visa to visit Canada.They are not even checking Indian passport.Just GC card is enough

So bro i can drive in and out many times? I am gking to my brothers place , i have few relatives in upstate and eerie akdaiki kuda veli ravochu kada? And my return ia from toronto?

56 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So bro i can drive in and out many times? I am gking to my brothers place , i have few relatives in upstate and eerie akdaiki kuda veli ravochu kada? And my return ia from toronto?

Yes.you can drive in and out many times..They are not even recording your entry in system.Just checking GC and allowing inside-both US and Canada.You can go anywhere.In niagara Canada they were some bridges where you can walk to US from Canada as well.It is s easy.I was surprised 

• Upvote 1