485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Nurse lu ahe category ki vastharu 

only h1 ne na Employment lo considered or OPT vallu kuda na ??

naa doubt irani bots pizza delivery ki vachi opt lo undi bachelor chesi 10ga poyaru ani naa feeling 

and need proper investigation or inventory details from uscis 

7 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

50k spillover row evariki isthunaru

Philippines and Korea  just those countries aithe valaki cap pettara

eb2 pending apss 40K 2014 varaki EB3 inkoka 20K

SO motham Ind ki raadhu. ROW mothaniki panchanga migilindhi Ind ki add chestharu. Unfortunately ROW ki kuda cut off chese stage ki vachindi NIW valla next EB1 kuda cut off anta that means nothing is good in reality. SO lu ivanni last year varake honeymoon period last year varaki vachinollu lucky even 2014 got their GC but 2010 2011 2012 are waiting in the line. That how US immigration works. Accept reality and move on. US la luck lekunte job cheyyalem immigration asalu work avvadu nee talent meedha. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Nurse lu ahe category ki vastharu 

only h1 ne na Employment lo considered or OPT vallu kuda na ??

naa doubt irani bots pizza delivery ki vachi opt lo undi bachelor chesi 10ga poyaru ani naa feeling 

and need proper investigation or inventory details from uscis 

Nurse lu EB3 batch lo vestharu.  Yevaniki chance vunte vaadu kottude immigration la. Iranian pakkanettu look at our EB1 vuncles and EB3 to EB2 jump and malla EB2 to EB3 jump. We Ind especially Telugu vuncles are trapped with consultancy vuncles vallu ippudu lobbying stage la ki vacharu. With Country caps what do you expect 4000 visa la tho every year. Last 2 years golden time aa time la raakunte 2014 varaku unlucky anthe 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Nurse lu EB3 batch lo vestharu.  Yevaniki chance vunte vaadu kottude immigration la. Iranian pakkanettu look at our EB1 vuncles and EB3 to EB2 jump and malla EB2 to EB3 jump. We Ind especially Telugu vuncles are trapped with consultancy vuncles vallu ippudu lobbying stage la ki vacharu. With Country caps what do you expect 4000 visa la tho every year. Last 2 years golden time aa time la raakunte 2014 varaku unlucky anthe 

Neeku happy ye ga 

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

eb2 pending apss 40K 2014 varaki EB3 inkoka 20K

SO motham Ind ki raadhu. ROW mothaniki panchanga migilindhi Ind ki add chestharu. Unfortunately ROW ki kuda cut off chese stage ki vachindi NIW valla next EB1 kuda cut off anta that means nothing is good in reality. SO lu ivanni last year varake honeymoon period last year varaki vachinollu lucky even 2014 got their GC but 2010 2011 2012 are waiting in the line. That how US immigration works. Accept reality and move on. US la luck lekunte job cheyyalem immigration asalu work avvadu nee talent meedha. 

US ante luck talent unna waste 

manager ki company undi ball kinda vasthe vadu neeku tasks lu emi ivvadu 

unless you can’t prove your self or something happens then he or she will fire 🔥 you…

india nuchi avarina vache vallu unte tell not to come US 

next 2 or 3 years lo IT ante motham desi scam ani vellaki kuda artham ayithadi 

22 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

US ante luck talent unna waste 

manager ki company undi ball kinda vasthe vadu neeku tasks lu emi ivvadu 

unless you can’t prove your self or something happens then he or she will fire 🔥 you…

india nuchi avarina vache vallu unte tell not to come US 

next 2 or 3 years lo IT ante motham desi scam ani vellaki kuda artham ayithadi 

Yevadanna aagedhi every year 2L students dhiguthurru. More will come 

36 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yevadanna aagedhi every year 2L students dhiguthurru. More will come 

yeh, we r raised to live in herd and will continue to do so forever. Nothing ever can change that!

On 11/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, MRI said:

medicals ki $1000 enduku avutundi?? lawyer fees kalipi cheptunnara?? doctor fees less than $200 ee vuntundey!! including basic labs..

many people are still getting rfes and interviews.. complete them.. your case will go into pending status after all this.. sudi vundi card print cheyochu leda current avvagaaney printing press needey avvochu.. cheyinchey.. flu shot teesukovadam marchipoku..

On 11/13/2022 at 4:44 PM, MRI said:

all these vaccines are taken by us as kids.. if we have antibodies, vaccines teesukovalsina avasaram ledu.. doctors are making money on you.. also, vaccines are covered under insurance typically.. as preventative health.. antha kalipi around $200 ayyindi maa vallaki avutey..

so I called insurance and told them my side story... and they checked if the doctor is in the network and he is in-network. So clinic will send a claim to insurance, and I will get refunded for the excess amount I paid , once the claim is processed.

@MRI You saved few hundreds for me ( if I get a refund)

8 hours ago, yemdoing said:

so I called insurance and told them my side story... and they checked if the doctor is in the network and he is in-network. So clinic will send a claim to insurance, and I will get refunded for the excess amount I paid , once the claim is processed.

@MRI You saved few hundreds for me ( if I get a refund)

happy that I was able to save you some.. you will get a refund.. if not, escalate to a supervisor.. you can take pre-approvals as well..

USCIS recommended doctors are part of most big insurance companies.. vaccinations come under preventative medicine.. if your visit is for preventative medicine, you are covered even if you go every day of the year to see the doctor.. you never have to pay a single buck.. at the same time, don't get over vaccinated.. your previous vaccinations should be valid.. also, if you got antibodies in your blood for a particular thing, you do not need vaccination again.. discuss with your doctor and do not encourage one who doesn't have an open dialogue.. good luck.. 

• Upvote 1

Here is how the EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 categories will move in December:

• Worldwide EB-1 will stay current. However, EB-1 China and India are expected to retrogress in 2023; 
  • Worldwide EB-2 will retrogress to November 1, 2022 and the Dates of Filing will be December 1, 2022, a sign of things to come;
  • EB-2 India will retrogress over 6 months to October 8, 2011. The Dates of Filing will not change;
  • EB-2 China will remain unchanged;
  • Worldwide EB-3 will remain current;
  • EB-3 India will move forward over 2 months to June 15, 2012, and the Dates of Filing will advance to August 1, 2012; and 
  • EB-3 China will move forward by 6 weeks to August 1, 2018 and the Dates of Filing to September 1, 2018

i think they are not considering spill over yet , 60k spillover will come into play in Q3 or Q4

India Eb1 and eb2 might get some in Q3 or Q4

On 11/19/2022 at 6:54 PM, Rabbo said:

Here is how the EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 categories will move in December:

• Worldwide EB-1 will stay current. However, EB-1 China and India are expected to retrogress in 2023; 
  • Worldwide EB-2 will retrogress to November 1, 2022 and the Dates of Filing will be December 1, 2022, a sign of things to come;
  • EB-2 India will retrogress over 6 months to October 8, 2011. The Dates of Filing will not change;
  • EB-2 China will remain unchanged;
  • Worldwide EB-3 will remain current;
  • EB-3 India will move forward over 2 months to June 15, 2012, and the Dates of Filing will advance to August 1, 2012; and 
  • EB-3 China will move forward by 6 weeks to August 1, 2018 and the Dates of Filing to September 1, 2018

i think they are not considering spill over yet , 60k spillover will come into play in Q3 or Q4

India Eb1 and eb2 might get some in Q3 or Q4

@csrcsr