485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

35 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

agreed doctors make money... I just didn't want to delay by going with insurance or do tests first and then do vaccines. Just wanted to get it done ASAP.

One thing I can do now is reachout to insurance regarding vaccinee reimbursement. Good point though .

Bhai, assuming you are in Texas....

Ask your doctor to give the vaccination forms (for tdap, MMR and vericella) from Texas health and human services. Take those and go to any CVS/Walgreens. They will take insurance information and do it for free. Pharmacy may also carry those forms.

• Upvote 1

Question to the experts, 485 file chesi oka 4 months ayitundi, got EAD already, ippudu kani karma kali layoff ayite, 485 still valid aa kaada?..... receipt vachi 6 months avvali ant antaru ga what's the deal here.

1 minute ago, cartmanez said:

Question to the experts, 485 file chesi oka 4 months ayitundi, got EAD already, ippudu kani karma kali layoff ayite, 485 still valid aa kaada?..... receipt vachi 6 months avvali ant antaru ga what's the deal here.

u can use ur EAD. but u wil be struck with EB3 if u have downgraded...

if not u r fine

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

if not u r fine

ThX Bro... EAD use chesesukovachu aite...downgrade emi cheyyale its on EB2

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cartmanez said:

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

if not u r fine

@cartmanez its better to be 180 days bro else 485 application is in trouble inka two months please survive bro then you can jump as you want

@Spartan he filed just 4months back he needs to be 180 days from date of reciept 

Form I-485 must have been pending with USCIS for 180 days or more. You may request to “port” your job offer using the Form I-485, Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j). 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

@cartmanez its better to be 180 days bro else 485 application is in trouble inka two months please survive bro then you can jump as you want

@Spartan he filed just 4months back he needs to be 180 days from date of reciept 

Form I-485 must have been pending with USCIS for 180 days or more. You may request to “port” your job offer using the Form I-485, Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j). 

@csrcsrThanks Bro, yeah trying to definelty survive for 2 more months.....vallu teeseste em chestam..... does severance count as being emplyed 

Just now, cartmanez said:

@csrcsrThanks Bro, yeah trying to definelty survive for 2 more months.....vallu teeseste em chestam..... does severance count as being emplyed 

the problem is most of the times severance doesn't come as regular pay stub anta bro ( don't know exactly how it looks) its like other check , if it comes as pay stub no issues , inka tiyaru le bro ee week survive aithe mostly you will pass through holidays just 180 days from receipt date , good luck bro always good to be aware but don't think too much just 60 more days

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

this scenario is for layoff know

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

this scenario is for layoff know

Either ways voluntary to involuntary bro 180 days from original 485 teciept mandatory bro, luck unte no interviee anni docs verify ayyi gc vasthe ok but rule is 180 days before you can kick ac21 w.r.t 485

10 hours ago, JackSeal said:

How much time dragomen is taking to generate I-485 and release for signing after submitting questionnaire and documents. Documents submit chesi 7 days aeindhi

insomnia-all.gif

cc: @csrcsr

It's enough bro I will suggest keep a meeting with them with your hr/manager and ask them the time lone some times unless we push they keep the file like months , so pushing for them 3 days is more than enough to review the file crap guys push push , don't hesitate in my life most siggu lekunda , mohamatam lekunda fight chesindi fragomen thone I know was pushing them but it impacts our life with ever changing immigration thing  ,push them sit on a call and ask them tentative and final date for filing

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Either ways voluntary to involuntary bro 180 days from original 485 teciept mandatory bro, luck unte no interviee anni docs verify ayyi gc vasthe ok but rule is 180 days before you can kick ac21 w.r.t 485

@csrcsr Edaina 180 days avvalantav....... 180 days avvakapote 485 invalid ayitada pending lo unna kooda?.....eee scenario lo again 485 apply cheyyala...... its all confusion

Just now, cartmanez said:

@csrcsr Edaina 180 days avvalantav....... 180 days avvakapote 485 invalid ayitada pending lo unna kooda?.....eee scenario lo again 485 apply cheyyala...... its all confusion

See bro once you apply most of them are getting GCs without interview , you applied and you might get gc without interview no issues, but problem arises if they ask interview or rfe or anything 

Basically lawyers tell its not worth pursuing that 485 ( But please connect with lawyer to validate this argument and they may have somethings to fight) 

Yaa I think it will be you have to file one more 485 , but lets see bro its only 60 days more don't worry it will pass unless you know something is really going to happen in your company

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

See bro once you apply most of them are getting GCs without interview , you applied and you might get gc without interview no issues, but problem arises if they ask interview or rfe or anything 

Basically lawyers tell its not worth pursuing that 485 ( But please connect with lawyer to validate this argument and they may have somethings to fight) 

Yaa I think it will be you have to file one more 485 , but lets see bro its only 60 days more don't worry it will pass unless you know something is really going to happen in your company

anni hypothetical questions eee bro... just scenario o em ayitadi ani..... I am not going to move for before 60days anyway.....but  eee madhyana layoff announce chest 2 weeks lo phat antunnaru ga so mundu jagratta.......by gods grace visa issues evvariki raakoodadu..btw I am in 2014 batch so antha tondaraga malla date raadu

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

anni hypothetical questions eee bro... just scenario o em ayitadi ani..... I am not going to move for before 60days anyway.....but  eee madhyana layoff announce chest 2 weeks lo phat antunnaru ga so mundu jagratta.......by gods grace visa issues evvariki raakoodadu..btw I am in 2014 batch so antha tondaraga malla date raadu

true valid questions

11 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Only way for USCIS to know if the new job started before 180 days is thru the new 485J. Layoff case lo, if he can find a new job that start after 180 days, appudu ok nemo ga.....Can they really ask for a date when the 1st job ended? I understand thats a risk if called for an interview. Is that really going to trigger a rejection?