485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

I am trying to see if any of you are in similar situation and see if I can find some answers

Naa AP Aug, 2023 expired ayindi and and EAD is valid up to Aug, 2024. AP renewal is still in process with NBC. I will be applying for EAD renewal in next couple of months. 

Ippudu naa AP approve aite will it be approved for 5yrs? or will it be only till the date my EAD is valid (i.e till Aug, 2024) and ippudu EAD renewal apply cheste is it better to do it along with AP? in that case what happens to my pending AP?

Planning to book my flight to india for year end...in a confused situation now

• Sad 1

On 2/11/2024 at 1:05 PM, Sucker said:

I didn't cut any line vuncle nee la. You wasted almost 60K GC in 2021 with jumping from EB2 to EB3. My quota never dented any GC in any category. You nasty vuncle. Meeru motham Penta Penta chesi Malli 2012 ki pattakocharu after record GC ichaka kuda. 

Nijam bro..motham jumping japang chesaru eb2 to eb3 eb3 to eb2..motham gabbu leparu..

15 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Nijam bro..motham jumping japang chesaru eb2 to eb3 eb3 to eb2..motham gabbu leparu..

Wasted almost 60K and USCIs ni veskunnaru. Vaadu inka record numbers ichadu next la lekunte inka comedy ayyedhi. Say thanks to Dems Trump and Miller  co vundunte atu FB ki ivvaka itu EB ki ivvaka motham pandabette vallu. Here many says Reps will do wonders for legal immigrants ani but in reality Miller gaadu illegal yentha hate chesthado legal antha kanna yekkuva. Manollaki dems ne better easy processing lekute RFE la motha vuntadhi dump vasthe. Manollu thinking FB aapesi EB isthadu ani like Covid type vallani aapina ikkada waste chesthadu visa lu. Reps never ever do any favors to any immigrants with current leadership. 

12 hours ago, idibezwada said:

I am trying to see if any of you are in similar situation and see if I can find some answers

Naa AP Aug, 2023 expired ayindi and and EAD is valid up to Aug, 2024. AP renewal is still in process with NBC. I will be applying for EAD renewal in next couple of months. 

Ippudu naa AP approve aite will it be approved for 5yrs? or will it be only till the date my EAD is valid (i.e till Aug, 2024) and ippudu EAD renewal apply cheste is it better to do it along with AP? in that case what happens to my pending AP?

Planning to book my flight to india for year end...in a confused situation now

Standalone EAD vasthadi 5 yrs istunaru ippudu motham online ayindhi with in 1 month lo vasthadi ead 

but if you want to try both AP and EAD you can try for combo card but no guarantee you will get combo card 

95% standalone istunaru 

all the best 

malli first apply chesindi invalid avuthavu anukunta 

I have EAD and my 485 is pending. I recently changed the job. Do I need to file 485j immediately or can we wait till my date becomes current ? Ippatlo current aye scene kanapdatle... I may change once again by the time it becomes current..  employer change ayina prathisari do we need to file 485j ?

1 hour ago, rolex said:

I have EAD and my 485 is pending. I recently changed the job. Do I need to file 485j immediately or can we wait till my date becomes current ? Ippatlo current aye scene kanapdatle... I may change once again by the time it becomes current..  employer change ayina prathisari do we need to file 485j ?

file chezei..why delaying...

karma kaali sudden ga current aite em chestav...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rolex said:

Some people take a strategy waiting for rfe or interview anna because there is a chance they might just approve previous file , ipudu file chesina no issues

12 hours ago, Spartan said:

file chezei..why delaying...

karma kaali sudden ga current aite em chestav...

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2024 at 9:57 PM, fasak_vachadu said:

Standalone EAD vasthadi 5 yrs istunaru ippudu motham online ayindhi with in 1 month lo vasthadi ead 

but if you want to try both AP and EAD you can try for combo card but no guarantee you will get combo card 

95% standalone istunaru 

all the best 

malli first apply chesindi invalid avuthavu anukunta 

EAD 5 year vastadi ok bro....kani can i travel when the ead is pending and if I receive the renewed AP in next couple of months will i be getting it till the present EAD exp date or 5 years?

On 2/14/2024 at 4:57 PM, Sreeven said:

For now 2024 ki projection Senate Dems 47 and Reps 50 and House reps will take and prez kuda reps vasthe let see another UC for GC bill from mumbai Mike Lee.  Apptiki no movement nothing except Corona type level travel ban which is impossible in reality. Appati varaki EAD vunte njoy ledhu ante play survival anthe ee job market la. 

On 2/16/2024 at 9:09 AM, idibezwada said:

EAD 5 year vastadi ok bro....kani can i travel when the ead is pending and if I receive the renewed AP in next couple of months will i be getting it till the present EAD exp date or 5 years?

EAD and AP are two different applications. You will get AP for 5 years with new rule and EAD for 5 yrs with new rule. You can travel outside US on a valid AP while the new AP application is pending. If you don’t have valid AP then the renewal AP application will get denied. 

10 minutes ago, Sucker said:

For now 2024 ki projection Senate Dems 47 and Reps 50 and House reps will take and prez kuda reps vasthe let see another UC for GC bill from mumbai Mike Lee.  Apptiki no movement nothing except Corona type level travel ban which is impossible in reality. Appati varaki EAD vunte njoy ledhu ante play survival anthe ee job market la. 

House impossible for GOP, they'll get Senate. show will continue.

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

House impossible for GOP, they'll get Senate. show will continue.

Senate ma GOP vasthe easy peasy Mile Lee ki like 2020. House la dems pedtharu but mana IV gallu control la vundlai 

Anna lu uber eats , dash door nadipicnhu kona part time kinda in weekends, e job market lo job vachey la kanipinchatam ledu 

gc ead pina emina issues untaya future lo 

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Anna lu uber eats , dash door nadipicnhu kona part time kinda in weekends, e job market lo job vachey la kanipinchatam ledu 

gc ead pina emina issues untaya future lo 

Don't think so anna.