485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, Mylargadda said:

I-485 status changed to new card is being produced. Currently I am in India and intial plan was to re-enter using AP. Do I need to show GC now to renter ?

@Spartan @csrcsr

Wow congratulations are you jackseal anna?? Whatever but based on previous discussions I heard you can still enter on AP , why don't you to take next flight and enter as to get physical card it takes a week or two , one thing is sure it should not be a problem congratulations again anna

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wow congratulations are you jackseal anna?? Whatever but based on previous discussions I heard you can still enter on AP , why don't you to take next flight and enter as to get physical card it takes a week or two , one thing is sure it should not be a problem congratulations again anna

Yes my old id JackSeal.

I am travelling back on end of April 1st week. Travelling before that is not an option because of my daughter 1st bday event.

My neighbour is collecting my mails. Not thinking of asking them to fedex cards to India but anyone tried it ?

19 minutes ago, Mylargadda said:

Yes my old id JackSeal.

I am travelling back on end of April 1st week. Travelling before that is not an option because of my daughter 1st bday event.

My neighbour is collecting my mails. Not thinking of asking them to fedex cards to India but anyone tried it ?

Don't know personally bro it's little rare , you can try that option but sensitive document 

1 hour ago, Mylargadda said:

I-485 status changed to new card is being produced. Currently I am in India and intial plan was to re-enter using AP. Do I need to show GC now to renter ?

@Spartan @csrcsr

congrats @JackSeal . yes you need to show GC. ask someone to ship it.

one week lo ostadi anukunta mostly @Mylargadda

3 hours ago, Mylargadda said:

@Spartan @csrcsr

Congrats. U can enter with AP, but have gc approval copy (scanned copy sufficient). AP to show airline that u can travel to US. But once here, tell cbp officer tht gc approved while in India and here is the approval copy. Thy may send u to secondary but will be processed. Once gc is approved, all federal systems will show ur status as gc holder. Upon entering ur info, cbp should be ale to see as gc but secondary lo confirm cheskuntaru.

7 hours ago, Sreeven said:

E gc perm process timeliness dsrunam ga vunnayi. Na PERM ki 16 months pattindi approval ki..just PERM

I heard same from co worker, if you are not nearing 6 years h1 then fine. 

18 hours ago, Mylargadda said:

Yes my old id JackSeal.

Ship cheyatam telidu kani .. friends evaraina india osthe .. ask them to carry that card for you .. so nuvu India lo collect cheskovochu

congrats by the way .. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2024 at 1:29 PM, Mylargadda said:

Yes my old id JackSeal.

Just check avarina vasthe valla tho send cheyu mani India ki 

mans open chesi scan copy send cheyu manu for your safety 

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2024 at 8:59 PM, usetime63 said:

I heard same from co worker, if you are not nearing 6 years h1 then fine. 

Perm process lo untay 6 years ayina allow chestahru anta ga 

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Perm process lo untay 6 years ayina allow chestahru anta ga 

You need i140 approval past 6 years , not sure if that changed recently. 

2 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

You need i140 approval past 6 years , not sure if that changed recently. 

Change ayindhi anta 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

Change ayindhi anta 

Hmm so just perm apply chestey chalu and file extension for 3 years after 6 years ? 

3 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Hmm so just perm apply chestey chalu and file extension for 3 years after 6 years ? 

Last year lo perm process lo undali something 

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Last year lo perm process lo undali something 

Cool , also heard now H4 people can also work, without H4 ead, just spouse of H1 are eligible to work.