485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Adi eppudu avuthadi ? Other than downgrade 140 approval inka em em avvali adi jaragaali antey. 

idi edo kodi mundu aa guddu mundu aa story laa vundi. 

last month he told he will get a report from USCIS at the end of each quarter to understand which category had demand for him to adjust the date. Today he came with new analogy. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Uscis officers andaru okari kosam okaru infinite loop lo wait sesela vunnaru ee confusion soosthunte 

if they would have started working on  the cases ,the numbers would have been at least allocated instead of wastage 

the case should be actoively worked on llike issuing rfe, issuing interview etc etc , earlier MSC did for some guys preadjudication even pd was not current they made the application preadjudicated

To answer your question andarni pudiparu , with this mess it takes for  eb2 hard to move, even if they would have given gc to 75 % , imagine eb3 would have moveed 16, 17 , eb2 would have skyrocketed to at least 14 its a mess

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Worst case Jan 2015

Best case Jan 2016

no significant movement in oct bullitien ani charlie uncle cheppadu ga just finished the video..

looks like post 2015 assam..

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if they would have started working on  the cases ,the numbers would have been at least allocated instead of wastage 

the case should be actoively worked on llike issuing rfe, issuing interview etc etc , earlier MSC did for some guys preadjudication even pd was not current they made the application preadjudicated

To answer your question andarni pudiparu , with this mess it takes for  eb2 hard to move, even if they would have given gc to 75 % , imagine eb3 would have moveed 16, 17 , eb2 would have skyrocketed to at least 14 its a mess

more mess adding soon. Expect another round of flood of downgrades from 2012 and 2013 eb2 people soon. They might have gave up on eb2 now. I personally know few people who were waiting on eb2 and now gave up and downgrading to eb3 at least in hope of getting EAD and AC21 

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

And LIN SRC can't work on those since they are busy in 140 Premium approvals and non 485 cases. Since this was first time scenario that such huge number of downgrades happened , I doubt if they even have big number of resources to handle it. So basically we are in deadlock until cases are transferred to NBC.

At last mystery ardam ayyindi. 

37 minutes ago, snoww said:

more mess adding soon. Expect another round of flood of downgrades from 2012 and 2013 eb2 people soon. They might have gave up on eb2 now. I personally know few people who were waiting on eb2 and now gave up and downgrading to eb3 at least in hope of getting EAD and AC21 

True bro. Eb2 and eb3 going to meet in assam

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

no significant movement in oct bullitien ani charlie uncle cheppadu ga just finished the video..

looks like post 2015 assam..

No idea bro if he will move at least until mid 2015 since he already has numbers from last October until Jan 2015. He needs new inventory is my guess.

50 minutes ago, snoww said:

And LIN SRC can't work on those since they are busy in 140 Premium approvals and non 485 cases. Since this was first time scenario that such huge number of downgrades happened , I doubt if they even have big number of resources to handle it. So basically we are in deadlock until cases are transferred to NBC.

At last mystery ardam ayyindi. 

Mass approvals eppudu ravochu?

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Mass approvals eppudu ravochu?

there is nothing llike mass approvals bro unless the resources aare freed up , its just our wihsful thinking so far not even 1 members which we know in this ddb, my officce , and freinds not even single first hand information who got RFED or apporval from SRC or LIN , unless they do even distribution of loadd to FO, or some other service cneters this fiscal they messed up we have hardly 50 working days , as of today LIN 2019x series or SRC 219x series are getting 10 to 20 approvals a day and we are not sure thise from INdiaa , when they will catch up ? even they process 75-100 a dday in this fiscal macx 7K 8k , even MSC vastunayi but there are many who are waiting 

2 hours ago, snoww said:

it might not be floodd bro , last tim 100k vasthe it mmight be 10k now  not more than that , the reason being whose company supported downgrades last year they filed, 

Final dates already reasching 2013en people who missed my changing companies etc can still file now 

there will only few people 2014 to 2015 who missed the boat last time will be applying plus to the CO uncle mmoves it might be midd 2015 ot end 2015 we have to wait and see , there will significant lower nuymber of apps compared to last time

10 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@fasak_vachadu ( my self) , @MRI @csrcsr @Spartan What is our next action plan 

next action plan antey emundi.. nee photo okati petti.. if you forward this photo to ten other people, you will be greened within a month ani contact list lo vunna andariki.. telegram groups lo pettalannamaata bro.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

No idea bro if he will move at least until mid 2015 since he already has numbers from last October until Jan 2015. He needs new inventory is my guess.

Looks like he is a bit cautious this time..last time downgrades ni consider cheyyakunda aggressive ga dates move chesadu…ippudu 100k wastage..so mostly q2 2022 varaku no significant movement…idiots are playing with immigrants 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

it might not be floodd bro , last tim 100k vasthe it mmight be 10k now  not more than that , the reason being whose company supported downgrades last year they filed, 

Final dates already reasching 2013en people who missed my changing companies etc can still file now 

there will only few people 2014 to 2015 who missed the boat last time will be applying plus to the CO uncle mmoves it might be midd 2015 ot end 2015 we have to wait and see , there will significant lower nuymber of apps compared to last time

2015 Dec varaku move avochu emo

Just now, ARYA said:

2015 Dec varaku move avochu emo

1 month lo clarity vachestadi next meeting lo chepestadu anukunta 

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Looks like he is a bit cautious this time..last time downgrades ni consider cheyyakunda aggressive ga dates move chesadu…ippudu 100k wastage..so mostly q2 2022 varaku no significant movement…idiots are playing with immigrants 

ovadu e game adutunado aram avadam ledu bro the reality is minmum 8 yeaars of ggcs waste chesaaru avg ga 50 k members e fiscal ichhi vunte next queue vaalajki kuda vacheyyi 100k members ki direct gga indirect ga impacted

• Sad 1