485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ade nijam aithe they can transfer approved downgrades to MSC to speed up the process kada?

They will do it at some point in future.  covid valla physical files transfer sesthe covid inka spread avuthundi ani not doing.  Covid thaggaka sestharu. That is the only possible explanation. 

Just now, snoww said:

They will do it at some point. But covid valla physical files transfer sesthe covid inka spread avuthundi ani not doing.  Covid thaggaka sestharu. That is the only possible explanation. 

Oh my balio. Covid is both blessing and curse in disguise if this is true. High time uscis digitized their immigration process like Canada.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ade nijam aithe they can transfer approved downgrades to MSC to speed up the process kada?

that is the workflow intitail ga  , but first officer gadu a concurrent application open chesi 140 approved chesi a file remap chesi adu 485 open chesi then they can do transfeer to FO or MSC

just nenu anukovadam they are not discriminating m telvi takva tho handle chestunaru the tsrange thing is ROW valavi LIN SRC rapa rap approve chestunaru not sure what is going on

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Oh my balio. Covid is both blessing and curse in disguise if this is true. High time uscis digitized their immigration process like Canada.

IOE ani ooka center undi they are procesisng little forms little digitaal

siggu ppotadu vere centeres paper based processing chusthu unte

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Inko 500 years padathadi for that. 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

IOE ani ooka center undi they are procesisng little forms little digitaal

siggu ppotadu vere centeres paper based processing chusthu unte

Canada mottam digital eh kada bro. Okka document kuda mail cheyledu nenaithe. Ikkada h1 ki minimum 100 pages avutundi for application.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Employer A,, naku Eb3 lo file chesadu with 2014 December priority date

employer b, 2017 lo eb2 lo chesadu,,,, now last year downgrade chesadu

ipude realize ayya, A number same undi i140 lo first eb3 and eb2.  Emaina advantage untada ee scenario lo

@csrcsr

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

that is the workflow intitail ga  , but first officer gadu a concurrent application open chesi 140 approved chesi a file remap chesi adu 485 open chesi then they can do transfeer to FO or MSC

just nenu anukovadam they are not discriminating m telvi takva tho handle chestunaru the tsrange thing is ROW valavi LIN SRC rapa rap approve chestunaru not sure what is going on

Also ac21 use cheskuni jobs change aina vallaki looks like interview will me more likely. So FO processing capacity will limit the approval speed.

46 minutes ago, snoww said:

They will do it at some point in future.  covid valla physical files transfer sesthe covid inka spread avuthundi ani not doing.  Covid thaggaka sestharu. That is the only possible explanation. 

Yea, by the time they transfer dates retrogress and we have chippa in hand.

Just now, Iriswest said:

According to you where do you think EB3 DOF will land in October bulletin? @csrcsr @tacobell fan

Not me, but according to CO, he told he may not move dates in next FY’s first quarter but again too many factors to consider in.

15 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You need to be on time machine. 

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Sure aa bro?

No, I don’t think you will be considered straight applicant until USICS decides. We are all assuming based on 140 approved but they think otherwise.

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not me, but according to CO, he told he may not move dates in next FY’s first quarter but again too many factors to consider in.

He said that about final action dates. About filing dates he mentioned watch out for next bulletin which I didn't understood why.  This total interview was so confusing with so many nonsense statements.