485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No need to panic bro fingerprints appointment based on many factors vastunayi it depends on ASC location too bay area lo Oakland is moving slow , compared to San Jose etc 

So it will come but make sure you have informed delivery in usps in case mail.miss ayina etc

Yaa it's anxious but emi cheyalemu  wait anthe 

bro my friend case transferred to new office after receiving receipts. good news or bad news will they waive fingerprints for transferred cases

4 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

bro my friend case transferred to new office after receiving receipts. good news or bad news will they waive fingerprints for transferred cases

Ahh I  dont know bro this pattern telegram group lo adugu

Just now, PakshiRaja said:

thanks bro. New I-140 approval regular lo vastunaya 

Not yet bro if you are asking for people who applied in and after October so far none in regular premium lo baane update chestunaru vastunayi ani

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Fingerprints avakunda, receipts ochaka approval direct ga ravochu kada ? As finger prints are for gc ?? @Spartan correct me if I am wrong

my biometric notice lo mentioned: Case type- I485 & I765 and also listed both receipt numbers.  So i think i will not get my EAD/AP until bio complete. 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:59 AM, csrcsr said:

please update once you have info on it bro

All cases accepted and we received receipt notices on March 15th. Will update if we get any updates. This confirms they just bought time by rejecting last month. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MRI said:

All cases accepted and we received receipt notices on March 15th. Will update if we get any updates. This confirms they just bought time by rejecting last month. 

Wow good for them!! Thanks bro for update 

6 hours ago, MRI said:

What service centre and RD?

6 hours ago, MRI said:

I also received on Monday March 15th all recipts and ade series lo number check chesthe Naa I 140 kuda unnadi w

waiting for bio 

Naa application  Texas send chesamu but moved to nebraska

enni days lo vasthadi finger prints

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Wow good for them!! Thanks bro for update 

Hold on. Accepted in the sense, not approved. If you remember, they rejected all petitions for premium processing last month saying that they couldn't locate original PERM. They wanted us to resubmit after 30 days. We resubmitted and our petition for premium processing got accepted. Will update when they get approved.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Hold on. Accepted in the sense, not approved. If you remember, they rejected all petitions for premium processing last month saying that they couldn't locate original PERM. They wanted us to resubmit after 30 days. We resubmitted and our petition for premium processing got accepted. Will update when they get approved.

I know If accepted 99% it will approve bro,  even myself faced the same situation they returned back mine , my att is planning to file in April 2nd week , vaadu accept cheydame adrustam

Mee valaavi e centers ki velayo idea unda bro?? Like LIN or SRC etc

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I know If accepted 99% it will approve bro,  even myself faced the same situation they returned back mine , my att is planning to file in April 2nd week , vaadu accept cheydame adrustam

Nope. They are just buying time. They will accept. 

Also, it was never a point of rejection for all downgrade cases. I thought it was a point of timely approval so that those 180 days can start.. but in our situation, 180 days will start from the date of I485 receipt as well. So, this doesn't apply to our cases as well. I140 late vachina lite antaanu..

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

I read in telegram group yesterday. One of the guy got EAD for downgrade but after few days 140 denied(Not premium processing denied). Fragoman anta attorney. Now that EAD is no use

2 minutes ago, megadheera said:

I read in telegram group yesterday. One of the guy got EAD for downgrade but after few days 140 denied(Not premium processing denied). Fragoman anta attorney. Now that EAD is no use

Hmm but like one in few bro most of them are getting 140 approved , offcourse you should not take any decision unless your 140 is approved

but the context i was saying is when applied in premium they are sending back only premium at least second time accept chesaru ani

It awlays good to know any 140 losukulu right away instead of waiting till the end

Just now, csrcsr said:

Hmm but like one in few bro most of them are getting 140 approved , offcourse you should not take any decision unless your 140 is approved

but the context i was saying is when applied in premium they are sending back only premium at least second time accept chesaru ani

It awlays good to know any 140 losukulu right away instead of waiting till the end

True