485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

17 hours ago, csrcsr said:

me and many got bio completed as well bro, it depends on ASC center, not related if its downgarde or direct

but maa ASC lo EB2 vallaki appointments vachayi.. same time file chesina naaku raledu.. enduko mari.. Elizabeth, NJ

32 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

but maa ASC lo EB2 vallaki appointments vachayi.. same time file chesina naaku raledu.. enduko mari.. Elizabeth, NJ

Vastayi bro may ve valaa notice date mundu unde nemo I mean direct valavi kodiga to dnurga velavi kada

52 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Its purely luck nothing to do with upgrade or downgrade. In my ASC, person with direct EB2, early RD and ND has to wait so long to get his biometric. I have another friend with late RD/ND, downgrade got early appointment. Same ASC. 

Just wait. Cant do much. 

7 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Its purely luck nothing to do with upgrade or downgrade. In my ASC, person with direct EB2, early RD and ND has to wait so long to get his biometric. I have another friend with late RD/ND, downgrade got early appointment. Same ASC. 

Just wait. Cant do much. 

panikimaalina agency.. deniki padhathi undadu 😒☹️

anybody got G-28 rejected ? my attorney said its not a big deal and filed another G-28.. there will be no impact to the processing of 485 etc it seems.. but I am wondering if that is causing delay for me

Just now, YeddiBK said:

anybody got G-28 rejected ? my attorney said its not a big deal and filed another G-28.. there will be no impact to the processing of 485 etc it seems.. but I am wondering if that is causing delay for me

No bro G28 piccha lite , but did you got your 140 reciept?? Adi okati vasthe you are fine w.r.t g28 enduku ahte 140 manaki raadu

Okati endi ante g28 pedithe iddariki veltayi communication lekapthe 485 niku okadike vastayi anukunta if I am correct 

Usps informed delivery petuko just in case mail miss avuthe, you can ask Emma to make sure they have sent or yiu have not received doubt clear avadaniki

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro G28 piccha lite , but did you got your 140 reciept?? Adi okati vasthe you are fine w.r.t g28 enduku ahte 140 manaki raadu

Okati endi ante g28 pedithe iddariki veltayi communication lekapthe 485 niku okadike vastayi anukunta if I am correct 

Usps informed delivery petuko just in case mail miss avuthe, you can ask Emma to make sure they have sent or yiu have not received doubt clear avadaniki

avunu bro attorney ade annadu. 140 receipt vachindi along with 485, 131 etc..

kaani case status lo g28 rejected ane chupisthundi.. so everytime emma and live agent tho chat cheyyadam, vallu emi update ledu anadam..

USPS informed pettukunta, thank you

18 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

enni days ayindi Biometrics ayyi? 

ippudunna process prakaram it is taking less than 3 months anta

dallas trend yenti kaaka ? why biometrics ? I got receipts 45 days back . but FP appointment letter yet 

Case Tracker lo .. Case was updated to Show Fingerprints were taken ani update ayindi.. It also says Fingerprints were applied to your case. I did not get any bio metrics appoiment. ANy ideas??

1 minute ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

Case Tracker lo .. Case was updated to Show Fingerprints were taken ani update ayindi.. It also says Fingerprints were applied to your case. I did not get any bio metrics appoiment. ANy ideas??

Recent ga emina india poyava?? Very recent ga ??

3 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

SRC series people , we have a number of biometrics reuse cases. I checked with Emma today and mine was reused on 02.10 .( application filed OCT 29 and processed 02.01).I think they are approving early OcT with SRC2190038 series and will slowly move up. 

Ovaro telegram lo update chesaru bro

• Upvote 1