485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, psycopk said:

Wa.. i have travel plans for first week of april

If it is not urgent then better to postpone travel plans. Ee time lo FP ravatame goppa. Mana Kharma kaali India lo unnappudu vaste malii reschedule cheste eppudu Vasthado ram jaane 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Wa.. i have travel plans for first week of april

Oh ok PLease dont miss finger print appointmentv bro ee madhya baaga mess up avutnayi ante if you miss and reschedule, keep an eye on infromed delivery USPS , vachina naadu ninchi 3 week kis untayi in case miru india lo unaopdu vasthe you might have to alter your travle pllans

Just now, megadheera said:

If it is not urgent then better to postpone travel plans. Ee time lo FP ravatame goppa. Mana Kharma kaali India lo unnappudu vaste malii reschedule cheste eppudu Vasthado ram jaane 

i am totally exhausted and need a break very badly.. ee lopu appointment vaste will consider postponing travel.. otherwise will continue with my travel plans

Just now, psycopk said:

i am totally exhausted and need a break very badly.. ee lopu appointment vaste will consider postponing travel.. otherwise will continue with my travel plans

sounds like you are undeterred.. ok

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

$s@d  ur situation is were tricky to make a call...

inni rojul wait chesi processing time lo country baitaki pote..application bisket aitadi..

work break teskundam anukunte..appointment dorkutado ledo telvadu india lo..

hope situation eases soon..

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

COngrats bro inka 50 days lo you are free bird in case CO uncle cheopindi nijam aithe niku GC kuda ravochu in 1 year inka illu kunuko :) wait for your 140 approvaal though

hopefully @csrcsr  ?do=download

21 minutes ago, psycopk said:

If you travel without getting finger prints done, then you will lose AP and appudu inka exhaust avuthav to get AP. Think wisely.

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

COngrats bro inka 50 days lo you are free bird in case CO uncle cheopindi nijam aithe niku GC kuda ravochu in 1 year inka illu kunuko :) wait for your 140 approvaal though

What are you talking? @Spartan already owns two homes in CA and moreover he is senior in  one of the FAANG

44 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

what number to call and how to get the representative ?

• Live Assistance—You may have to wait to speak to a representative by phone. Please try our online tools first. If you want to speak to someone and your issue cannot be resolved right away, your request will be sent to an Immigration Services Officer. We will send you an email to confirm your request and give an estimate when we will contact you.

Our toll free number is 800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833) and our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern.

• Outside the U.S? Call 212-620-3418

55 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

If you travel without getting finger prints done, then you will lose AP and appudu inka exhaust avuthav to get AP. Think wisely.

ipudu malli call chesa.. finger print avasarmo ledo kuda teliyani stage lo unnaru vallu.. they may decide to re-use old finger prints antunaru..

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

hm...