485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

18 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Currently elizabeth macdonough is holding the position. Usually they are Independent and Non Partisan.

Even if she disagrees they can override her decision or replace her. But I don’t think it’s ever done.

Override chese scene ledu, Dem senators from red states will not agree. This option is very extreme and no one will touch it. 

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Raise on spouse bro if possible approve aithe iddariki vastadi (juts vadiki job loss ani enduki chepadam ani primary applicant)but e time lo sariga accept cheyadam ledu , but no harm even they reject the er you cam apply one more after 5 days

Already 4 times raised 

1 minute ago, Afdbuser123 said:

can the dependent switch to gc ead from h4 ead and the primary applicant can still be on h1?. Any issues with that?

yes .. you can .. both are 2 different application .. my friend's wife did that 

@csrcsr @tacobell fan

I know this might be discussed too many times, never payed attention.

If we don't have original PERM for downgrade or upgrade ( PERM Supports both categories ), first we need to send with copy of PERM and I140, wait for  receipt then we apply Premium to get I140 approval ? it can be 1-n attempts ? I am looking for standalone I140 application process. 

11 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Vasthunnam Anni accounts settle chesthunnam 

Hopes pettukovadhu. Final ga andaru on board raavali which is a herculean task since no republican supports it they have to have 50 votes compulsory