485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

23 hours ago, kathilantikurradu said:

So I need to tell my current employer to change to GC EAD? Then I can work on second job? Also, no need to apply 485J again?

yep update I9 with current employer to GC EAD and same format with new employer then good to go with 2 jobs... second employer 485j is not needed unless you have plans to leave current employer after 3-4 months ala.. 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, Netflixmovieguz said:

direct eb based bills pass avvadam chala kastam no one supports... ninna teddy uncle edo registry 2010 back up plan antunnadu ma la bhoomi puttakamundu vacchina vallaki amaina use avthundo chudali... 

13 hours ago, snoww said:

@csrcsr bro. only 4 days left inka. Neeku inka medical RFE raaka povatam endayya. 

D9-UvrIUYAANIRg.jpg

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Adairyam padoddu thammulu next chala bills unayi chala spillover unayi next manadhe thammulu🤣🤣

Nee yavva mee idharu Bale funny vuntaru 

@3$%

Just now, csrcsr said:

With? Why are they doing that ask them no I want to maintain my h1b

card details pampmani annadu .. sare ani pampisthe .. i9 updated annadu sodhi gadu 🙄 i want to stay on h-1b ani cheppa .. chudali em autundo

• Haha 1

Just now, perugu_vada said:

card details pampmani annadu .. sare ani pampisthe .. i9 updated annadu sodhi gadu 🙄 i want to stay on h-1b ani cheppa .. chudali em autundo

Oh may be company policy ?? If you have ead theybdont want to spend money on h1?? Not sure why dud they do that

In case that is the case you  travel toigh aitadi to India ipdu emina emergency aithe because your ap is invalidated  malli daniki emergence etc etc Kathalu padali kanuko ask them I want bothe

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oh may be company policy ?? If you have ead theybdont want to spend money on h1?? Not sure why dud they do that

In case that is the case you  travel toigh aitadi to India ipdu emina emergency aithe because your ap is invalidated  malli daniki emergence etc etc Kathalu padali kanuko ask them I want bothe

mail chesa .. chudali em autundo ..