485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 hours ago, Thantrik said:

yep update I9 with current employer to GC EAD and same format with new employer then good to go with 2 jobs... second employer 485j is not needed unless you have plans to leave current employer after 3-4 months ala.. 

Thanks for the details. I will ask my employer to do it.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:03 PM, hotlantian said:

2 doses may be avasaram not sure anna but they will make a note saying 1st dose given and 2nd dose scheduled so n so date. doc told me to get varicella vaccine because I couldn’t provide record so I got antibodies tested and were found so not needed vaccine. I was tb positive that’s so infectious diseases wrote a note on i693 form saying im prescribed with medication and I should use it for 9 months. So hopefully they will also write something on i693 form about your doses

Was asked to get vaccine and got this morning n sent proof to dr

Just now, Suvera said:

@csrcsr@Spartan

Hi bro

can I comeback to USA on AP with out going to H1B stamping and maintain H1B status after coming back ?

always confusion bro no correct answer for tthis so far hearing both wasy

maa fragomen gadu yes ani reply petadu

telegram lo chala debate ayindi no solution

edo parole status ani undi antaruu

konha mmandhi chala sarlu al use chesaru antta gc kuda vachindi anaru

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

always confusion bro no correct answer for tthis so far hearing both wasy

maa fragomen gadu yes ani reply petadu

telegram lo chala debate ayindi no solution

edo parole status ani undi antaruu

konha mmandhi chala sarlu al use chesaru antta gc kuda vachindi anaru

Benefits of traveling on AP

• You do not have to apply for a new H-1B visa stamp, which is a convenient way to avoid the time-consuming visa process at a U.S. Consulate.
  • You will remain eligible to be employed by your H-1B sponsor, and may apply for H-1B extensions as necessary.

Precautions for traveling on AP

• If you re-enter the U.S. on AP, you will technically no longer be in H-1B status. Your dependents will also be unable to be admitted in H-4 nonimmigrant status. Many adjustment of status applicants without a visa status report difficulty procuring certain benefits, such as getting a driver’s license.
  • AP travelers may be questioned about the basis for their work authorization. When questioned, they may either present their EADs or H-1B documents.  it’s very confusing 

5 minutes ago, Suvera said:

• You do not have to apply for a new H-1B visa stamp, which is a convenient way to avoid the time-consuming visa process at a U.S. Consulate.
  • You will remain eligible to be employed by your H-1B sponsor, and may apply for H-1B extensions as necessary.

• If you re-enter the U.S. on AP, you will technically no longer be in H-1B status. Your dependents will also be unable to be admitted in H-4 nonimmigrant status. Many adjustment of status applicants without a visa status report difficulty procuring certain benefits, such as getting a driver’s license.
  • AP travelers may be questioned about the basis for their work authorization. When questioned, they may either present their EADs or H-1B documents.  it’s very confusing 

Ade bro confusion undi ela clarity vastundo

4 minutes ago, Suvera said:

entidi benefits lo u will b on h1 precautions lo h1 status pothundi antadu 

5 minutes ago, Suvera said:

That’s confusing 😒😒

Depends on the officer at poe ani chusa. Officer ni h1 ni cancel cheyochu ap mida vaste ani chadiva telegram lo. Manchodu ithe h1 ni em cheyadu ap mida vachina