485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

EAD extension is free

Yes no fee for extension. But there is no way they will be able to process EAD extensions within a year.  So expect introduction of premium processing for that soon and mint more money. People have no choice but going for premium since they have to stop working otherwise. 

Just now, megadheera said:

Already try chesaru kada premium pedudamu ani. Court G meeda tannindi

No . That was only for fee introduction for EAD and AP. Courts can't interfere in premium processing. 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

No . That was only for fee introduction for EAD and AP. Courts can't interfere in premium processing. 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro there is a bill already passed it will come soon

Good to know. I read somewhere that automatic extension ani

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

You can work till 6 months after EAD expiry. After that you have to stop working to my knowledge.  There is no automatic extension. 

4 minutes ago, megadheera said:

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

You can work till 6 months after EAD expiry. After that you have to stop working to my knowledge.  There is no automatic extension. 

Kanisam alanti auto extension aina xhestge bagundi emi chudaru bro during ead renewal all you need is pending 485 reciept with current setting ala automatic extension with some fee ichina baane yntadi

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Kanisam alanti auto extension aina xhestge bagundi emi chudaru bro during ead renewal all you need is pending 485 reciept with current setting ala automatic extension with some fee ichina baane yntadi

We are main source of income for them. from past couple years naku telsi koncham F1's tagindhi. Compulsary EAD ki premium pedtharu, inka kummudu po, EAD renewal fee+ premium , H1 Renewal+ Premium  each candidate nunchi  nearly 6k to 7k. Going forward andarki EAD's itchestaru, GC ki rod istaru ekada kavalo akada petukomani.. GC isthe huge loss...

Paina video cbusthe pedda matter kaadu ead tho life enjoy cheyochu emo anipistundi inka elagu 2 decades varaki open cheyadu njoy with ead and ap if the renewal process is good

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Oh sorry bro. I thought it is tied with fee. Is advance payroll free too?

As of now regular processing free bro

Soon they might start premium processing

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

yes.. they are combo card.. as long as I485 is pending, both are free.. 

Anna what do you think of you have ead and 485 filed from decent company  do you suggest to use ead ap and njoy the benefits or maintain both h1 as well??