485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

You can check the senator based on your state / zip code. You will find their local office number. Call them and explain why you need the 485 etc to be approved soon. Say you have been waiting for X amount of years and submitted all the documents etc. You can add the travel restrictions which prevent you from going to India without 485. They will ask you to sign the privacy release form and also submit the 797 form. I am not sure if this helps us or not but just a last ditch effort. Admin told the documents are sent to Case Worker and they will contact if anything more  is needed from me.   I don’t know if the Case Worker belongs to their office or a liaison office with USCIS. 

thanks bro. Will follow this process. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER 

Your Case Status: Acceptance 

ante endi bro @csrcsr online lo ninna updated, malla updated premium accepted ani

I think i140 premium accepted ani 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER 

Your Case Status: Acceptance 

ante endi bro @csrcsr online lo ninna updated, malla updated premium accepted ani

Premium bro next approval ravali

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Not senator congressman request

Legislative branch aka Congress = House + Senate

House of representatives are assigned based on population. If I remember correctly, there are 435 plus 6 representing DC, Puerto Rico, and those small islands.

Senate has two representatives from each state regardless of population. 

Executive office (POTUS), Legislature, and Judiciary are three independent powerful bodies. Green card adigey mundu ee basics nerchuko you filanther.. hahahaha

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

antha ledu bro @MRI anna guidance tho ikada raise chesa nothing like er or sr , vaalu processing time lo unte just enquiry raise chesaru anth, every address has website like below. tey willenquire , little more weight than emma enqiry anthe

https://swalwell.house.gov/services/help-with-a-federal-agency

btw, Senator or House both use the same STAR system for inquiry. You will get same response. Office lo employees maatladataaru. Senator or House representative direct ga involve avvanantha varaku evvaru vinaru. This is where you all should come out of the bubble and establish relationships. Every immigrant should establish relationships to have some level of lobbying power. Immigrants are not privileged like whites. Ecosystem is setup for them.. Put in extra effort and do not give up.. Start lobbying small but do it.. More details kavalantey cheppandi.. guide chesta.. I regret for starting late in this direction.. you people should not.. like a live of no regrets..

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Legislative branch aka Congress = House + Senate

House of representatives are assigned based on population. If I remember correctly, there are 435 plus 6 representing DC, Puerto Rico, and those small islands.

Senate has two representatives from each state regardless of population. 

Executive office (POTUS), Legislature, and Judiciary are three independent powerful bodies. Green card adigey mundu ee basics nerchuko you filanther.. hahahaha

Urko anna

4 hours ago, MRI said:

btw, Senator or House both use the same STAR system for inquiry. You will get same response. Office lo employees maatladataaru. Senator or House representative direct ga involve avvanantha varaku evvaru vinaru. This is where you all should come out of the bubble and establish relationships. Every immigrant should establish relationships to have some level of lobbying power. Immigrants are not privileged like whites. Ecosystem is setup for them.. Put in extra effort and do not give up.. Start lobbying small but do it.. More details kavalantey cheppandi.. guide chesta.. I regret for starting late in this direction.. you people should not.. like a live of no regrets..

Anna I love you as my brother anna 

Emi anukoku  dussera ki 3|4th glenmorangie signet esina. You are always helpful to us

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Emi anukoku  dussera ki 3|4th glenmorangie signet esina. You are always helpful to us

Aa 1/4th Saturday kaa bro?

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

lol.. but what i said is true for all you people bro.. not for immigration but life lo general ga lobbying start cheyandi.. influence the system with your values.. make friends beyond telugu ppl..