485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Question Bhayyas:

Me and my wife both have seperate Eb2 (July 2014 PD), last october my wife company accepted downgrade and i was included in her downgrade application. Dates venakki poyay kaabatti lets assume if we get EAD, can i just move to EAD and she stay on H1 and later if my Eb2 date become current before her Eb3 date can we move to my Eb2 ?

7 minutes ago, Avinash said:

Question Bhayyas:

Me and my wife both have seperate Eb2 (July 2014 PD), last october my wife company accepted downgrade and i was included in her downgrade application. Dates venakki poyay kaabatti lets assume if we get EAD, can i just move to EAD and she stay on H1 and later if my Eb2 date become current before her Eb3 date can we move to my Eb2 ?

I think once you use ead , tough to move tto different AOS aplication bro stay on h1 if you have plans to switch to eb2 lane

Just now, csrcsr said:

no nothing its just enquiry congressman cannot urge uscis to process fast 

ead they will help

some cases got approval from congressman enquiry. vachinda bro nuvvu chusina cases lo

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no nothing its just enquiry congressman cannot urge uscis to process fast 

ead they will help

Bro… I don’t know if it helps. Try Senator as well. Nenu contact ayyanu.. Caseworker is looking at the documents and will contact you if anything needed ani chepparu Senator office Vallu. Just last effort chestunna…. If the case worker takes the case and convinces USCIS, we will be lucky. Oka raayi veyyi… poyedhi Em ledhu kadha 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Fiscal year madhyalo mass approvals endi bro. That too fall break time idi.  Majority will be on vacation with their kids. 

Inka Em mass approvals… they didn’t care about the wastage of Visas. They don’t care about you being 2012/2013 and date not being current. 

Mass RFE pampinchi hopes lepi challapaddaru

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

nothing all sleeping its done may for ppeople who already answered rfes they might take a look

One such case got approval today at LIN which is not going to be current next month. Very very lucky guy. 

38 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Bro… I don’t know if it helps. Try Senator as well. Nenu contact ayyanu.. Caseworker is looking at the documents and will contact you if anything needed ani chepparu Senator office Vallu. Just last effort chestunna…. If the case worker takes the case and convinces USCIS, we will be lucky. Oka raayi veyyi… poyedhi Em ledhu kadha 

Sizzler, how did you contact senator? and what did you tell them?

42 minutes ago, viky said:

Sizzler, how did you contact senator? and what did you tell them?

You can check the senator based on your state / zip code. You will find their local office number. Call them and explain why you need the 485 etc to be approved soon. Say you have been waiting for X amount of years and submitted all the documents etc. You can add the travel restrictions which prevent you from going to India without 485. They will ask you to sign the privacy release form and also submit the 797 form. I am not sure if this helps us or not but just a last ditch effort. Admin told the documents are sent to Case Worker and they will contact if anything more  is needed from me.   I don’t know if the Case Worker belongs to their office or a liaison office with USCIS. 

• Upvote 1