485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Maa medical today delivered to LIN 

and signed by L.Miller

inkka 8 days unnai gc vasthadi ani hope anedhe ledu but chinna asha 

@csrcsr when should I apply for FOIA??

Did it go to National Benefits center and applied on 10/27/2020. You will get it high chances 

@Iriswest @csrcsr @snoww and others

Case specific details kaakunda.. what you would like to change anedi very briefly raasi istaara? I would like to lobby with my contacts a little.. they say that they are not aware of this issue and are happy to do their part..

topics I am thinking about.. Inconsistencies in service centers, not processing in order, this EB2 to EB3 to EB2 nonsense, EB2 disqualifying because of employer change with downgrade, and any others you deem necessary.. chala mandi congressmen ki this is nothing more than border issue or GCs.. border issue gurinchi andariki telisindey.. GCs emo limited visa numbers for not being detrimental to the system annattu choostaaru..

SRC is sending courtesy letter to many asking to submit medicals anta maa company group lo telling

When I enquired to USCIS las week they told me this, something is working aa @csrcsr

I am seeing that your case is still processing at this time and we have received your biometrics and have applied them to your case. I see that we have sent you a courtesy request for a request for evidence for your medical's. This does not mean that a Request for Evidence has been mailed yet, nor does it mean that a Request for Evidence will be mailed within a specific timeframe. Please continue to wait for that notice.

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

@Iriswest @csrcsr @snoww and others

Case specific details kaakunda.. what you would like to change anedi very briefly raasi istaara? 

Distribute workload equally among all the service centers . Clear the huge backlog in LIN and SRC

Process applications in strict order of received date/priority date so that people will have an idea if their application is about to get processed . Don't process randomly. 

Ivi rendu avuthe chaalu. 

2 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

SRC is sending courtesy letter to many asking to submit medicals anta maa company group lo telling

When I enquired to USCIS las week they told me this, something is working aa @csrcsr

I am seeing that your case is still processing at this time and we have received your biometrics and have applied them to your case. I see that we have sent you a courtesy request for a request for evidence for your medical's. This does not mean that a Request for Evidence has been mailed yet, nor does it mean that a Request for Evidence will be mailed within a specific timeframe. Please continue to wait for that notice.

Adi okaetter laaga undi bro chala mandiki courtesy notices vachayi kada last two 3 weeks lo to send its not a rfe but a kind of letter requesting medicals kudirithe pampu but dates retro ayavi kada.emi cheyyalemu nothing abnormal chala mandiki vachayi letters

• Sad 1