485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

All those except one or two can be made without changing laws to save resource time at uscis processing in the order no need of law change reduce the forms no need of law change medicals lekunda conditional approval it's in law

Uscis already has eb2 eb3 no law change

Mass approval and revert them to save numbers no law change 

You can’t do the mass approval and revert later bro. You will go out of status if they withdraw the GC. I could be wrong….

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Any I485 ERs success stories??? 
can we raise ER for I485? Is it a problem if the ER gets denied??

Not many positive stories. Guess they processed initially and soon realized the fake medical documents  . Now almost everyone gets rejected. 

3 hours ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

SRC is sending courtesy letter to many asking to submit medicals anta maa company group lo telling

When I enquired to USCIS las week they told me this, something is working aa @csrcsr

I am seeing that your case is still processing at this time and we have received your biometrics and have applied them to your case. I see that we have sent you a courtesy request for a request for evidence for your medical's. This does not mean that a Request for Evidence has been mailed yet, nor does it mean that a Request for Evidence will be mailed within a specific timeframe. Please continue to wait for that notice.

Worst fellows. They should use this time to atleast process 5 more cases. They are just doing this as a PR move. They did nothing for the people who received mass RFE before. Now another drama since the dates are retrogressing. Pichi dash gallu… pampina vallaki ivvaru… malli pampanu natakalu dobbutunnaru

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MRI said:

maaku telisinavi maaku repeat chestarenti bro.. ivi lawsuit lo kooda include chesaam.. so naakey telusu.. for other things to change, I can help do my part.. this EB3/EB2 thing is also a scam.. meeru passionate ga vunnaru kabatti mee pain points cheppandi.. will do my part to catalyze a change.. 

@MRI uncle, nuvu lobby chestha ante chepu, na reciept number istha, monna birth dhi rfe padadhi adhi submited reached last friday, medicals already pampinchia, august 8th 2013 priority date.. nanu dobakku selfish ani.. OFFICER 0375, RFE letter lo unde..

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Inthaki aa musali mxxxxxa gadi next session eppudu .. inka next month nundi mary Jesus anukunta koosomanandi love day ke ball gaanni

enduke antha gussa unnav thatha meda..

4 hours ago, viky said:

@MRI uncle, nuvu lobby chestha ante chepu, na reciept number istha, monna birth dhi rfe padadhi adhi submited reached last friday, medicals already pampinchia, august 8th 2013 priority date.. nanu dobakku selfish ani.. OFFICER 0375, RFE letter lo unde..

Senator maa naanna tappitey (in which case, I do unethical stuff in back channels), I cannot do anything on a particular case.. I simply do not have the rights.. you should pursue your own.. nenu vinnadi middle of next year ki ee dates varaku clear cheseddam aney plan lo vunnaranta.. 

lobbying anedi oka particular case ki kaakunda, in general cheyyali.. things need to change anevi suggest cheyi..

9 hours ago, MRI said:

@Iriswest @csrcsr @snoww and others

Case specific details kaakunda.. what you would like to change anedi very briefly raasi istaara? I would like to lobby with my contacts a little.. they say that they are not aware of this issue and are happy to do their part..

topics I am thinking about.. Inconsistencies in service centers, not processing in order, this EB2 to EB3 to EB2 nonsense, EB2 disqualifying because of employer change with downgrade, and any others you deem necessary.. chala mandi congressmen ki this is nothing more than border issue or GCs.. border issue gurinchi andariki telisindey.. GCs emo limited visa numbers for not being detrimental to the system annattu choostaaru..

No transparency from DOS or USCIS when and how the SO numbers are applied. Waiting till last quarter to approve SO just killed 80k visas. Case transfers halted between centers and FO when they very well know that it is beyond their capacity to approve downgraded cases. Not even a single attempt to redeem the wastage by giving conditional GCs instead of waiting for medicals. Cases can very well be sorted by PD and not received date and some orderly fashion of approvals would have helped so many.  The same USCIS approves 300k FB visas every year. Why couldn’t they ramp up the staffing early in the year when they got so many applications and the money?

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

@csrcsr bro, ee kotha bills endo okka mukka artham aytale.

next week biometrics undi, hopes pettukovacha, pisukkovadamena?

pd: 01/2011, eb2 straight 

rd: 08/2021

You chill bro you are on royal path

5 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@csrcsr bro e roju LIN lo 100+ approved 

nee luck ela unnadi, nee number tagilindha 

tagala pothe e weeken shani devudi temple poyi shanti chepinchuko 

As usual no meeting venu swamy asap online

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

As usual no meeting venu swamy asap online

Emina grahalu stop chestunai emo 

diversion cheyali 

Medical interfiled for my case and 485 ki ER create chesanu financial loss ani 

I can’t claim unemployment benefits ani let’s see inkka 8 days unnai

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Emina grahalu stop chestunai emo 

diversion cheyali 

Medical interfiled for my case and 485 ki ER create chesanu financial loss ani 

I can’t claim unemployment benefits ani let’s see inkka 8 days unnai

Hmm I left it bro , let's see how it goes your 140 is through??