485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

18 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

@csrcsr bro MSC better antavu.. direct filings goes to MSC  and other goes to SRC, NSC ?

MSC > NSC > SRC Processing order correct ?. do you think better file AOS after 140 approval, instead of concurrent AOS..

nsc meaning nebrasaka ?? nothing like > bro but so far msc ki vastnayi observatoon

i think your perm is done correct ? 140 has to continue anyways they are not accepting filing date at least now,

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

nsc meaning nebrasaka ?? nothing like > bro but so far msc ki vastnayi observatoon

i think your perm is done correct ? 140 has to continue anyways they are not accepting filing date at least now,

MSC is fakked up too.. in terms of which one os laziest ante.. answer kastam

march Month lo everything slowed down, looks like AILA/Dems/Lobbyists have started their typical game back on, how to waste visas in the name of same covid that allowed so many visas to come to EB

congressional/senate sub committees on immigration lo panel ni contact cheyadam better idea, do not listen to IV at all, on doesnt need IV to reach out to your local congressmen/senator

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

nebreska ( NSC ). prepping for Last quarter or oct 2021.. 

Perm done. trying for 2 I140's. next week meeting set ayyindi have to explain to management. so far attorney is helpful and said ok. thinking to wait next 2 bulletins to get an idea, If i have to pick one category. or all holes close chesi eb2 lo file chestha.. trying my options will take couple of weeks.. either way will file AOS with approved I140..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah right. Direct filers ki icchesina ee downgrades tarvata deal cheskovachu. Minimal wastage is target now.

2014 EB2-EB3 downgrade's are getting EAD's, direct Eb3 are stuck, something seriously wrong with their logic in issuing EAD's, direct ga GC vastaayi instead of EAD anedi ok myth

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

2014 EB2-EB3 downgrade's are getting EAD's, direct Eb3 are stuck, something seriously wrong with their logic in issuing EAD's, direct ga GC vastaayi instead of EAD anedi ok myth

Ead lin center lo vastunayi bro , src center lo ravadam ledu for downgrades, msc valaki kuda vastunayi if you are in telegram group they are posting the data 

33 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Src lo application unna vaallu next year expect cheyatame. Nil movement.

48 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

MSC is fakked up too.. in terms of which one os laziest ante.. answer kastam

march Month lo everything slowed down, looks like AILA/Dems/Lobbyists have started their typical game back on, how to waste visas in the name of same covid that allowed so many visas to come to EB

congressional/senate sub committees on immigration lo panel ni contact cheyadam better idea, do not listen to IV at all, on doesnt need IV to reach out to your local congressmen/senator

@soodhilodaaramBayya - koncham congressional/senate sub committees on immigration lo panel ni contact cheyadam details cheppandi, we can all start doing that email or calling their office and what we need to ask them to help us to avoid wastage this year and next year possibly.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:33 PM, csrcsr said:

Ead lin center lo vastunayi bro , src center lo ravadam ledu for downgrades, msc valaki kuda vastunayi if you are in telegram group they are posting the data 

which telegram group?

Hi .. I have always been a mute spectator on trackitt , but wanted to let you know that have faith and we will reach 
finish line .. hope below info Info helps .. 
took me 11 years from my PD to this status 
I got the status update as 485 Approved 4/13/21... 

TEXAS SERVICE CENTRE : 

My timeline 
PD : 04/24/2010 
RD : 03/08/2012 
EAD :04/15/2012 
RFE Issued - first time (Medicals +485j) : January 12, 2021 
RFE Response confirmation from uscis : March 18, 2021 
USCIS CASE Status Updated to " NAME UPDATED" : MARCH 20,2021 
USCIS CASE Status Updated to "Card ordered" : April-11-2021 
Status Updated to "485 Approved" : April-12-2021 
Status Updated to "Card Mailed " : April-13-2021 

Card Recd. on 4/17 

Same employer from the start to finish .. 
countless EAD renewals and H1 B extensions 

Thanks to all the Trackitt members, This forum has been very helpful during my GC journey, 
All the best

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Hi .. I have always been a mute spectator on trackitt , but wanted to let you know that have faith and we will reach 
finish line .. hope below info Info helps .. 
took me 11 years from my PD to this status 
I got the status update as 485 Approved 4/13/21... 

TEXAS SERVICE CENTRE : 

My timeline 
PD : 04/24/2010 
RD : 03/08/2012 
EAD :04/15/2012 
RFE Issued - first time (Medicals +485j) : January 12, 2021 
RFE Response confirmation from uscis : March 18, 2021 
USCIS CASE Status Updated to " NAME UPDATED" : MARCH 20,2021 
USCIS CASE Status Updated to "Card ordered" : April-11-2021 
Status Updated to "485 Approved" : April-12-2021 
Status Updated to "Card Mailed " : April-13-2021 

Card Recd. on 4/17 

Same employer from the start to finish .. 
countless EAD renewals and H1 B extensions 

Thanks to all the Trackitt members, This forum has been very helpful during my GC journey, 
All the best

Inka chala mandhi ki vachayi bro, monna ma friend who was in 2010 got 485 approved just cards pending he filed in October, one ROW, one indian in office they are coming if your FAD is current , but Filing date becoming final date chala mandiki doubts unayi

15 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Paina posts lo 2 3 times post chesanu bro ide thread lo  ,if yiu don't get it let me know

Chudaledu bro.. I dint read all the messages in the thread 96 pages . 😝

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Inka chala mandhi ki vachayi bro, monna ma friend who was in 2010 got 485 approved just cards pending he filed in October, one ROW, one indian in office they are coming if your FAD is current , but Filing date becoming final date chala mandiki doubts unayi

I follow the dates in trackitt tracker. Many 2009 2010 dates are getting GCs now. But the pace is really slow. Unless they speed up remaining 5 months , will be very hard to use all the spill over. 

removal of travel ban, New h1 cycle, h4 ead court cases might bring more work pressure to uscis.