485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, dasari123 said:

Please don’t spread false information in future, Hail Lord PK

OK SIR , aa paycheck kuda pampu nuvu chepounatu vinta..SOC code lu different undi rfe lo ochi karchukunollu chala unnaru ..that’s practically and if you want goahed and file with different SOC code ..no one is stopping you...ayyin nuvu nenu chepe sollu vinodu and attorney ani adugu ani chepina...le ...

Nee address Pm chei false news info antunav ga check pamputha .please accept my fine 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

None of your business uncle

Enduku anta Rash ha matladutunaru .. PD Adagatam emaiana tappa ?? Meeru Aunty Annaduku feel Ayyatemo Sorry for that.. best of luck with your process 

2 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Enduku anta Rash ha matladutunaru .. PD Adagatam emaiana tappa ?? Meeru Aunty Annaduku feel Ayyaremo Sorry for that.. best of luck with your process 

3 minutes ago, ambothu said:

OK SIR , aa paycheck kuda pampu nuvu chepounatu vinta..SOC code lu different undi rfe lo ochi karchukunollu chala unnaru ..that’s practically and if you want goahed and file with different SOC code ..no one is stopping you...ayyin nuvu nenu chepe sollu vinodu and attorney ani adugu ani chepina...le ...

Nee address Pm chei false news info antunav ga check pamputha .please accept my fine 

1 hour ago, dasari123 said:

Please don’t spread false information in future, Hail Lord PK

2 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Enduku anta Rash ha matladutunaru .. PD Adagatam emaiana tappa ?? Meeru Aunty Annaduku feel Ayyatemo Sorry for that.. best of luck with your process 

chill no personal fights bros everybody has opinion its ok

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I really don’t want to bro ..dasari bro if u need my sorry here is one for  you .I think this should satisfy you ..also @dasari123 nuvu thopu anna ..let’s stop here on this one 

2 hours ago, ambothu said:

My brothers first SOC code when he got EAD was developer, later he change 3 jobs and 3 different soc codes.when he got GC he was Director different SOC altogether when he first got EAD. Now tell bro? People like you just send fake/false information and panic others, btw what you get when you create a fear in other people? Hail Lord PK fan here 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ikkada fight emi ledu bro.. Manam clean ha matladina ..opposite vallu  misunderstand to rash ga matladunaru. I said all the  best to that person .. there is no fight here  

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 2:45 PM, csrcsr said:

Yaa bro after second retry

What’s your PD date bro.. What’s your prediction by this year .. Any hope for 2017 Guys