Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

mentoring them anna. and it is positive and they want to learn more..

gattiga chepte..teacher arsindi type endi e complaint/feedback ani .... ante...

last year ive made myself available for almost 70% meetings, tech discussions, and KTs...

Do they invite you when they go for drinks? :D If not, then you are the topic :D

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

depends on the work culture anna... my WITCH days lo aythey deene kante galeez language nadichedi harsh language use cheyyakunte tokkesetharu in WITCH . not sure what your current company's work culture is may be they dont encourage it.

Work Culture bagane undi anna.

isunti chillar blaming kosam HR ki vellina employees kuda unnaru...vallani support chesina manager gallu kuda unnaru

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Do they invite you when they go for drinks? :D If not, then you are the topic :D

$s@d mottam Canada batch anna... Bay Area lo ledu evadu.

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

$s@d mottam Canada batch anna... Bay Area lo ledu evadu.

Ok .. actual ga...any team when they meet they discuss about the manager whether good or not. 

Keep doing what works the best for you .. Think about the feedback given and emotions ni mingey .... See what you can do .. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Feedback review ivala... @Vaaaampire  @Konebhar6

should be conscious about how he says things at certain times. While I know there is no malice in his approach, there have been times where he can sound accusatory or sound like he’s blaming people for mistakes or oversights.

When things break down, you have a tendency to phrase things in a very accusatory way. That is "developers messed up", "looks like team ________ pushed a bug". You're technically right, but if I had to guess I'd say it has a demoralizing effect on people.

^&H maree  ulfa gallu tayaravutunnaru nibba employees...tappu chesar ra...nerchukondi ani cheppadam kuda badhakaram ga undanta....

ilanti vallaki desi manager le correct bend tiyanike....

Welcome to management side my friend.

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ok .. actual ga...any team when they meet they discuss about the manager whether good or not. 

Keep doing what works the best for you .. Think about the feedback given and emotions ni mingey .... See what you can do .. 

nenu manager ni kaadu anna.. @Konebhar6 

3 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Friendly tip. It does not matter if its -ve feedback or positive feedback. All it matters is how well u sugar coat it.

ee particular case lo ila okka team bug introduce chesindi ani chepthey kondaru adhi blaming ganey choostharu. Instead you should propose a solution. Something like “we have robust integration test framework, we will havr cover corner cases like this with integration tests”.  
okka particular team vaipu point cheyyakunda “we” ani use cheyyi.

its all bullshiittt. But it is what it is

@gr33d

26 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nenu manager ni kaadu anna.. @Konebhar6 

Still a senior in the org .. and an aspiring manager ... These skills are useful

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

gold $2130 today ..all time high

edo theda kotting 

GLD will go even higher