Stock discussions

Vaampire

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

arey robinhood gaa ,  poddunee OKTA 4% up ani message chesav  , sarelee anukunna .... malli uppudu entraa 5% down ani message pampav , oka mata medha undavuraaa  

Lol vaadu valla partey kada

10 minutes ago, sri_india said:

arey robinhood gaa ,  poddunee OKTA 4% up ani message chesav  , sarelee anukunna .... malli uppudu entraa 5% down ani message pampav , oka mata medha undavuraaa  

ade magicuu mari ala up ayyi ila down avatame inka roju

Next week telustadi blood bath inkenni days ani, fed meeting and big earnings ani

Shorts and hedge funds are doubling down as they are selling every thing and anything in their way, expect for a faster recovery when the trend reverses. 2-3 months you will have to bear this. Don’t sell anything yet unless you want to rebalance, close the screen and go for a walk to reduce the anxiety.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Covid crash kanna darunam ga undi kada idi lol

ekkadiko everest meedaki theesukelli thosesinattu undi nee yavva

november nunchi portfolio ilage undi 

Stock Market Crash - Overview, How It Happens, Examples

Lost 25k .... From my small investment

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Lost 25k .... From my small investment

You don’t lose anything until you sell it. Imo Stock market is the money transfer scheme from impatient to ones with patience. When the stock goes down with no news then it not wrong with stock but the overall market, when the market adjusts your stock adjusts - bull or bear

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Shorts and hedge funds are doubling down as they are selling every thing and anything in their way, expect for a faster recovery when the trend reverses. 2-3 months you will have to bear this. Don’t sell anything yet unless you want to rebalance, close the screen and go for a walk to reduce the anxiety.

thinking of rebalancing my 401k from 100% stock to more bonds.. is this a good idea at this time vaa?

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

thinking of rebalancing my 401k from 100% stock to more bonds.. is this a good idea at this time vaa?

Sorry no idea about bonds.

By rebalance I meant, growth to value stocks etc. if you have conviction in a company you shall hold no matter what.

in the last major recessions and pull backs always the good stocks made higher highs after the pull backs.