Stock discussions

Vaampire

Anyone have been using US equities telegram channel ..seems very knowledgeable on indicators like sell and buy where is strong and where is resistance and also short and calls etc..I am kind of new so just checking seems shared contact 

Any experience of using his premium channels and contacting owner [email protected]  for better stock investing

?

1 hour ago, Jalsa456 said:

Anyone have been using US equities telegram channel ..seems very knowledgeable on indicators like sell and buy where is strong and where is resistance and also short and calls etc..I am kind of new so just checking seems shared contact 

Any experience of using his premium channels and contacting owner [email protected]  for better stock investing

?

No advertising plz.. they make more money from fees than trade. Manam bakaras

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thanks said:

No advertising plz.. they make more money from fees than trade. Manam bakaras

Bro am not advertising I want to ask if anyone using their services..naku ee year tax debt high undi above 40k daka so I want to make quick money to offset so asking if anyone used these ppl services..

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

Kathy aunty - atlutadhi manathoni CITI_c$y

Kathy was just lucky with tesla boom. Pump & dump bapathi. Adhi kooda sarigga cheyyadhu

• Upvote 1