Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Get ready for double digit

I am Not that worried about apple man. They have a pipeline in place. They are going to enter into ads space in few months which could be game changer. It may go down till 100 emo

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Bed bath beyond market cap according to today’s price is 220million. Its kind of joke and explains the state of physical stores.

it will take few billions for any company to have so many stores and online shopping.

end of physical stores

Annaa online shopping also same situation. Show me a online shopping that is profitable. Profits are crushing in the competitive world 

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

Annaa online shopping also same situation. Show me a online shopping that is profitable. Profits are crushing in the competitive world 

True but online shopping companies are little better compared to physical stores

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Inventory overhang, a lot of suppliers will suffer from stagnation and bankruptcies 

covid time lo konni companies saw hyper growth due to stay at home/work from home thing

11 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Bed bath beyond market cap according to today’s price is 220million. Its kind of joke and explains the state of physical stores.

it will take few billions for any company to have so many stores and online shopping.

end of physical stores

$380 million loss per quarter anukunta. Sales $1.8 bn quarter nundi $1.2 bn ki padipoindi ata

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.

wrestling ki kuda stock untada experst? Nee yavvva one year lo 30% growth anta while entire market puckdd up

Mcmohan is returning back. Andukey perigindi