Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

Antha timing kashtam, enter if you believe in the company. They are a monopoly now but will they remain is a big risk.

Wait chestha 

1 hour ago, kiran1012 said:

I sold them at 690 before last quarter earnings assuming overvalued. Now I’m okay to buy them again if drops to 770-820 range.

On 3/26/2024 at 7:05 AM, nenesuperni said:

databricks anta pelosi aunty bought, ekada konali, evaru ayna chusara? (research chesara?!)

Its a good buy ... All big vendors presentations lo Databricks undi. I was in one meeting with a big vendor and they are showcasing them big time. Looks like it will go bonkers whenever it comes to IPO. 

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Its a good buy ... All big vendors presentations lo Databricks undi. I was in one meeting with a big vendor and they are showcasing them big time. Looks like it will go bonkers whenever it comes to IPO. 

Databricks, is introducing DBRX, a general-purpose large language model (LLM) that enables organizations around the world to cost-effectively build, train, and serve their own custom LLMs.

DBRX democratizes the training and tuning of custom, high-performing LLMs for every enterprise so they no longer need to rely on a small handful of closed models, according to the company.

https://www.dbta.com/Editorial/News-Flashes/Databricks-Creates-New-Standard-for-Efficient-Open-Source-Models-with-Release-of-LLM-163301.aspx

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:05 AM, nenesuperni said:

databricks anta pelosi aunty bought, ekada konali, evaru ayna chusara? (research chesara?!)

Buy PLTR

On 3/30/2024 at 12:55 AM, CaptainMaverick said:

annai what about Truth Social? 

Truth Social earned $4.1 million in revenue for the year 2023,

and it lost around $58.2 million.

49 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Googl going up … andharu Deni medha paddaru … all stocks gone down today 

Googl Aapl Rdfn Pltr Lunr Rivn Etsy

currently almost all stocks down by 30% except Goog and Aapl

14 hours ago, argadorn said:

Googl going up … andharu Deni medha paddaru … all stocks gone down today 

Analysts upgraded, emphasized Alphabet’s AI tool Gemini is underappreciated as an AI asset.

Priced at 22.8 times forward earnings, Alphabet stock is fairly valued compared to other mag7 stocks.