Stock discussions

Vaampire

5 hours ago, argadorn said:

This week Costco apple google redfin … bless me 🥶

Bought? Costco and Apple .. dont worry .. Add more if they go a little down..

Redfin .. not sure though...It could go in any direction...But its a good pickup for medium and long term based on the outlook that Interest rates could go low. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:53 PM, Pavanonline said:

My RSUs are held in Morgan Stanley, to my surprise there is no beneficiary option for RSUs anta because they are restricted stocks. So had to transfer them to brokerage and then add beneficiary.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, so wanted to share.

What if comp not public yet 

3 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

What if comp not public yet 

No idea but they are very different.may be having a solid estate/will should solve it

• Thanks 1

Everyone pls do Estate or will. Otherwise, if money goes to state (in case of death), your kin will get <70% of money. 

A simple example, I had a stock account a few years back and surrendered my stocks to acquiring company when it got acquired with the caveat that there might be additional money in future if it hits some thresholds. Usually they never payout these in future. I forgot about it. Fast forward, I recently found out that this Stock/money went to State (not sure how or why) and its worth $50k. I have initiated my claim with State and they say it can take upto 1 yr. Of course no lawyer fees. But its an example that our accounts could go to State. Not sure what criteria they have. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:35 AM, Peddayana said:

correct bro, whenever I had Apple, Google, Amazon, Msft, Meta, SPY/VOO, VTI, you rarely see losses in the longer term

but mana chethulu ki baga jila untundi kada so usually growth stocks lo petti antha pothayi

True 

On 3/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, argadorn said:

Apple lawsuit … fatta 

Wil not impact much. Just over hype chestunnaru.. this will eventually benefit apple.. buy the dip… this lawsuit will show better side of apple than the flaws. These lawmakers are dumb as fcuk. 

• Upvote 1

To compare stocks in same sector .. use Yahoo Finance .. Click "Try new Yahoo Finance" if you are still on older Yahoo Finance Classic version. 

Enter a stock ticker. Lets say GOOG. Go down to "Compare To:GOOG"  section. Click "Compare". In next screen, Click "+ Add Stock" and add stocks you want to compare. 

you can compare upto 3 additional stocks side by side. 

On 3/22/2024 at 3:41 PM, argadorn said:

This week Costco apple google redfin … bless me 🥶

nenu neethone mitrama, losses anni teesesi maa @Raja_Returns ki ichesa now adding the safe stocks

1 hour ago, VictoryTDP said:

APPL, SNOW and N/A

First two match mine. May be STNE. I also want to pick up a couple utility stocks.