AMD and AMZN ER today.. let’s see 

Padestaru anukunta good er vasthe 😁, Tesla la bad er vasthe lestai 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Manam Antha okati Anukunte.. opposite lo avvuddi 😜😜

17 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

aa AMD hype ekkuva masala takkuva stock...edo NVDA daya valla lestundi adi.

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Reverse split will be bad… it will lose the trust of investors… 

Probably. But Not sure why they priced it so low to begin with. They should have priced higher with less no of shares keeping capital raised same ..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

I think TSLA rose because of Short Squeeze. Market Movers probably spilled a surprise for those expecting reverse to happen

46 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think TSLA rose because of Short Squeeze. Market Movers probably spilled a surprise for those expecting reverse to happen

Anni padalsindey na 

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Anni padalsindey na 

With the results they declared, stock should have been down 20%. Andukee while buying we should also see RSI (14day) and Short ratio .. 

All done… one more buy MSFT META GOOGLE AMAZON … bless me uncles …anni  20 dollars thagutheney tattukuntadhi gundey … enka padaniyakandi uncles 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

All done… one more buy MSFT META GOOGLE AMAZON … bless me uncles …anni  20 dollars thagutheney tattukuntadhi gundey … enka padaniyakandi uncles 

ATB... too much concentration into same stocks is risky.. because i see you are just focussing on mag7...

4 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

ATB... too much concentration into same stocks is risky.. because i see you are just focussing on mag7...

Unh 20 undhi uncle adhi google positive unchindhi … 

On 4/29/2024 at 8:43 AM, hyperbole said:

They have been beating ER is these though circumstances and not missed a single ER for the last 2-3 years, short interest is high, when things turn it will trade high 20s (next 12-24 months), 5-10 years hold ayite it will reach $50-100.

Pros: Management Team and CEO, Technology(they power many startups for payments like HOOD, Chime to a name few - Galileo/technisys are the software arms got through acquisition and worth as much as the company stock), offering high interest than any other bank and hence have been growing their deposits for the last few years. Building brand equity through high stakes marketing like NFL, NBA etc.. High growth stock compared to other banks

cons: stock dilution from employee grants and others, last 2-3 months stock got hit be because of bonds/future conversion notes(stock dilution) but they are saying they are investing in the business and will $40 million in savings because of high interest they are paying, too much leverage on unsecured loans (personal loans and credit cards)

I remember it used spac route to go public right ? Chamath?   

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Choose a strategy for yourself. Like if a stock sees an upside of 10% sell it. This way you will always have cash to buy other stocks. 100% cash investment is risky. You cannot add more at lower levels. 

• Upvote 1

Was looking at CAR (Avis Budget Group, Inc.). It went up from $10 in 2020 to $300 in Nov 2021. Kept falling since then as results could not catch up to fundaments. Its now $95. Crazy.

2 hours ago, pandemkodi said:

I remember it used spac route to go public right ? Chamath?   

That is one other reason for the float,  softbank, chamath sold all of their spac stock, the float is too much hence the short interest, it is one of the most shorted stock.

once the institutional investors buy more shares the stock will be stabilized but employee grants and recent convertible notes are not helping the situation.

On the plus side their ER has been great but Q2 forecast is what killing the stock and the shorts piled on the news.

we will see $5.50-$6 before settling to $8 in couple months, when it bottoms out buy at $6 and sell at $8, the stock will not trade go beyond $10 until macro conditions improve i.e interest rate cuts

Does anyone have subscriptions to online stock screeners that gives ability to personalize or has a dev platform .. kinda like TC2000. Any experiences? Pls share