Stock discussions

Vaampire

26 minutes ago, Somedude said:

There are other ways of earning from the real data. But comments ni ammukoni earn cheyyaledhu. Recent years lo retail investors baga perigaru and they are investing significant money. The bull/bear(green/red) indicators in the comment are giving valuable and realtime data to the hudgefunds which was not the case in the past. Combined with Algos (barcoding graph), hedge fund can easily steal the money.

all of them surrendered their profits to big institutions as of yesterday morning.

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

all of them surrendered their profits to big institutions as of yesterday morning.

Yeah agreed. I think they will be ready to hand-over next stimulus cheques.

5 hours ago, Somedude said:

There are other ways of earning from the real data. But comments ni ammukoni earn cheyyaledhu. Recent years lo retail investors baga perigaru and they are investing significant money. The bull/bear(green/red) indicators in the comment are giving valuable and realtime data to the hudgefunds which was not the case in the past. Combined with Algos (barcoding graph), hedge fund can easily steal the money.

Technical terms kakunda ... normal  language lo peruguthundha thaguthundha

4 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Technical terms kakunda ... normal  language lo peruguthundha thaguthundha

Short term gurunchi worry avvaku. Its hard to tell about the short term. Stimulus package is good news.

My guess is by June/July it would be back. All stock you invested will bounce back. Its just matter of time. Many people sell in panic and loose the money. I did that number of times out of panic and when I look back I found my self looking like a fool. Most of them either doubled or tripled. Look at the graph in 2020 March for all the stocks.

• Upvote 1

Stimulus package antunnaru kaani.. meeru ichinantha hype vuntundi anukonu.. yes.. veedu unemployment ni target cheyakunda low income stable vallaki kooda ichi padesaadu..

tech will continue to drop (correction).. verey stocks lo kooda checks raavadaaniki two weeks pattuddi.. so I think bull run will not start on Monday.. what do you think?

@Vaampire @sri_india @Spartan and other apes.. :P 

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

Stimulus package antunnaru kaani.. meeru ichinantha hype vuntundi anukonu.. yes.. veedu unemployment ni target cheyakunda low income stable vallaki kooda ichi padesaadu..

tech will continue to drop (correction).. verey stocks lo kooda checks raavadaaniki two weeks pattuddi.. so I think bull run will not start on Monday.. what do you think?

one day pergitadi

also bill is in house on tuesday so mid week one day lechi malli padkuntadi June varaku

41 minutes ago, MRI said:

America lo janalu one year taruvatha dabbulu vastayi ante ippudw karxhu pedataru..Monday green or red repetitive twlisipotundi

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

India vaadivi maa dabbulu enduku dobbestunna Sunil Gif From Badra Movie - Old Discussions - Andhrafriends.com :P 

India market ee kaka

Nifty puts and USDINR 74 CALL.

MARKET up iathe rendu bisket ee

Cramer’s week ahead: Build a cash position for the next stock sell-off

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the February jobs report showed that more Americans are being hired, but not enough to trigger the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
  • “An employment number that’s strong, but not too strong, was just what this crazy market needed today,” the “Mad Money” host said after the market rebounded to finish the week on a high note.
  • Cramer expects that selling in the bond market is not over, but said that investors can be prepared to start buying the dip the next time the market suffers a big decline.

1 hour ago, MRI said:

I am expecting a bull run again .... Ellen amma also jumped in say treasury yield is sign of recovery and inflation is not near .... also FED pumped more than $80 billion in to market last week .... now this stimulus news to pump positivity to markets .....  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-treasury-yellen/yellen-says-higher-treasury-yields-signal-recovery-not-inflation-idUSKBN2AX2MO

7 minutes ago, lovable said:

Cramer’s week ahead: Build a cash position for the next stock sell-off

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the February jobs report showed that more Americans are being hired, but not enough to trigger the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
  • “An employment number that’s strong, but not too strong, was just what this crazy market needed today,” the “Mad Money” host said after the market rebounded to finish the week on a high note.
  • Cramer expects that selling in the bond market is not over, but said that investors can be prepared to start buying the dip the next time the market suffers a big decline.

ignore him and you will become better trader/investor 

• Upvote 2