Stock discussions

Vaampire

Just now, Vaampire said:

Nuvvu try chesava konadaniki Roblox pre IPO?

Equizen lo adey price nadichindi.. bayata inko source kooda adey nadichindi.. I have not got into pre-ipo yet (debating) because of the lock out time. I want flexibility with my money bro..

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

Equizen lo adey price nadichindi.. bayata inko source kooda adey nadichindi.. I have not got into pre-ipo yet (debating) because of the lock out time. I want flexibility with my money bro..

$148 seems to high. Also this is direct offering. I think there won't be any lock period for employees to sell with this approach. 

$148 stock price would take it to 100billion valuation. That would be insane for this sector. unity software is it's competitor and it's current value is 25b. Roblox is superior to unity but not 4x kind of

@MRI

Nijamga 148 avuthey nenu mamool ga edavanu.  That would take the equity I lost to 90 million

25 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

$148 seems to high. Also this is direct offering. I think there won't be any lock period for employees to sell with this approach. 

$148 stock price would take it to 100billion valuation. That would be insane for this sector. unity software is it's competitor and it's current value is 25b. Roblox is superior to unity but not 4x kind of

@MRI

Nijamga 148 avuthey nenu mamool ga edavanu.  That would take the equity I lost to 90 million

damn

Just now, Hydrockers said:

damn

Rejected Roblox offer in 2016 when their valuation was 300-400million. 100b antey almost 300x. I gave least preference to Roblox out of all the offers I had. Daridram anthey

34 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@MRI

nenu pre-ipo avutey daanikey (lock out) interest choopinchatledu bro.. deeniki ani kaadu.. ayina konna kuberudu vague comment chesi poyaadu.. vaadini pattukondi.. fake kaadu.. 

@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao, konna price ani chakkaga chepparaadubey.. ikkada IT daadulemi cheyaru..

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@MRI

Roblox ki lockout period ledu. Confirmed by miryal.

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

Roblox ki lockout period ledu. Confirmed by miryal.

Yes. That's true. So employees amochu stock. Also regular IPO laga big sharks undaru. Max 60-70 touch ayyi $50 ki vasthadi anukuntunna. My prediction could be wrong

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yes. That's true. So employees amochu stock. Also regular IPO laga big sharks undaru. Max 60-70 touch ayyi $50 ki vasthadi anukuntunna. My prediction could be wrong

vaadochi podichi dobbutaadu ninnu idi choosadantey.. $148 ki konna memu erri poolama ani.. monna Thursday konnattunnaru.. late valla aa price anukunta..  lol

Automation Anywhere avutey 10s lo konukkunnadu..

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MRI said:

vaadochi podichi dobbutaadu ninnu idi choosadantey.. $148 ki konna memu erri poolama ani.. monna Thursday konnattunnaru.. late valla aa price anukunta..  lol

Automation Anywhere avutey 10s lo konukkunnadu..

Ayina ippudu only magics. No logics. Cheppalemu 148 ki open ayina avuthademo. 100b valuation tho

.@MorganStanley says the correction has "further to go", and expects the Nasdaq-100 to test the 200-day moving average, which implies another -8% drop. 

They note: "Growth stocks can rejoin the party once the valuation correction and repositioning is finished."

31 minutes ago, MRI said:

surely 148$+

Depends on market. Last 3 weeks unnatu untey 148 next to impossible ani naa opinion