Stock discussions

Vaampire

21 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

yep.. i thought baba was different compared to typical chinese stocks.

No company is safe in China, ccp has complete control over there unlike other countries where you can go to court against government actions and prevail. Even a hint they might lose control they’ll lash out like this. 

Just now, Simple123 said:

Pushing for their digital currency. Soon or later every country has to trade with china with digital currency.

every country has digital currency no.. may be name different yemo.

digital currency is same as electronic currency ?

as of now I think USA has more than 80% as electronic currency.

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

every country has digital currency no.. may be name different yemo.

digital currency is same as electronic currency ?

as of now I think USA has more than 80% as electronic currency.

The digital yuan is a version of the normal Chinese currency deployed on a blockchain, which is the tamper-proof online ledger technology that underpins digital coins like bitcoin and ethereum. However, this blockchain is permissioned, meaning the People’s Bank decides who can use it.

18 minutes ago, sri_india said:

TAL , EDU and GOTU nice jump ....

bro whats your plan? are you entering any chinese stocks? or waiting for more fall? or never enter?

4 minutes ago, gudboy said:

bro whats your plan? are you entering any chinese stocks? or waiting for more fall? or never enter?

I am starting small position in PDD bro .... EV stocks still evaluating mostly NIO .... based on tomorrow's FED meeting will enter more on PDD

6 minutes ago, gudboy said:

do you know why?

google and AMD beat chesindi bro .... all others also beat but no guidance as of now, still earning calls progress kadha will see

Why the market is going even in the earnings season.. man I wasn’t able to take profits, went to deep losses. Last one year every time when I want to  buy home felt like housing is peak and it keep increasing. stocks feels like as it growing , I put my savings , to cover inflation and housing peak prices but went to losses.. how you guys plan smart investment 

@vampire @sri_india @Simple123

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

Why the market is going even in the earnings season.. man I wasn’t able to take profits, went to deep losses. Last one year every time when I want to  buy home felt like housing is peak and it keep increasing. stocks feels like as it growing , I put my savings , to cover inflation and housing peak prices but went to losses.. how you guys plan smart investment 

@vampire @sri_india @Simple123

savings home ki pedite ok..

stocks lo pedite wrong decision..never do that.

• Upvote 1