Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

savings home ki pedite ok..

stocks lo pedite wrong decision..never do that.

Learning hard way , didn’t it will go like this 

16 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Learning hard way , didn’t it will go like this 

always invest in stocks the money you can afford to loose. Never invest everything into stocks

spread you money into real estate, fixed deposits, stocks etc

19 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Why the market is going even in the earnings season.. man I wasn’t able to take profits, went to deep losses. Last one year every time when I want to  buy home felt like housing is peak and it keep increasing. stocks feels like as it growing , I put my savings , to cover inflation and housing peak prices but went to losses.. how you guys plan smart investment 

@vampire @sri_india @Simple123

stock market is volatile in short term , but in long term it will give you good returns , you might invest in individual growth stocks expecting huge returns in short period but if you would have invested in indexes , at least 15%+ return undevi .....  

many reasons for housing market boom and it will come down sooner or later ,  wait 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Exact same thing happened after earnings in Jan 2021

Happens a lot of time, market is future looking. This earnings are already baked in. 

34 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Happens a lot of time, market is future looking. This earnings are already baked in. 

They want some surprise

Repu china stock rebound kavaachu.... But it always risky

China State Media Seeks to Calm Investor Nerves After Stock Rout

(Bloomberg) -- China’s state media sought to soothe investor nerves amid a stock rout that has pushed the nation’s benchmark equity index to the brink of a bear market, stressing there was no onshore systemic risk.

5 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Why the market is going even in the earnings season.. man I wasn’t able to take profits, went to deep losses. Last one year every time when I want to  buy home felt like housing is peak and it keep increasing. stocks feels like as it growing , I put my savings , to cover inflation and housing peak prices but went to losses.. how you guys plan smart investment 

@vampire @sri_india @Simple123

what is your age ?   how much percentage of savings you invested in stocks ? what are your top 5 holdings 

59 minutes ago, sri_india said:

China State Media Seeks to Calm Investor Nerves After Stock Rout

(Bloomberg) -- China’s state media sought to soothe investor nerves amid a stock rout that has pushed the nation’s benchmark equity index to the brink of a bear market, stressing there was no onshore systemic risk.

about to post same news...  Bought NIO  200 stocks at $39 today .. Lets see how it goes next week. 

15 hours ago, sri_india said:

China doing much bigger than what we are seeing now.... There will be drastic change in Chinese tech sector in near future ...

add more Light raja... Pilla bachhalam...sagam sagam chepte ela ardham ayiddi?= 

4 hours ago, Simple123 said:

about to post same news...  Bought NIO  200 stocks at $39 today .. Lets see how it goes next week. 

too early emo...I think it will go 32 ish 

9 hours ago, sri_india said:

They did maintained instead becoming worse. Wich is at least a good thing