Stock discussions

Vaampire

47 minutes ago, Guest said:

Polestar meeda oka analysis vey ankul. Malls lo baane promoting. Models Kuda baane unnay. Invested in GGPI though but didn’t do much DD, down 10% so far 

Difficult to penetrate in the US market, the cars are underwhelming unless you want to ride the gravy train of GGPI. Sweden and Norway lo good sales but to go against the already established and upstarts  like Lucid,  rivian and others is a tough task. GGPI is a SPAC, be little cautious as SEC is investigating Lucid and CCIV. Always SPAC deals are unknown until they have an agreement for what percentage of company the deal is made. With CCIV whoever bought more than $30 got burned badly as it got only 16% of Lucid for $8 valuation . GGPI could to go $20 but if you are in take your profits anything above $20 and move on.

if you want a deal on startup ev Fisker is the one with, with cars being delivered in q4 2022. Bank of America has a $45 PT. It is valued at $5 billion which is reasonable compared yo Lucid and Rivian which are valued more than gm and F

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@pandemkodibro I will be loading apple calls heavily for 2024... Ee debbatho Edo okkati avvali. Loosing heavily or winning heavily

Too soon emo ani naayokka idi .. apple extended .. market is in down trend .. let it come close to 50SMA at least ..

My 2 cents

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

@pandemkodibro I will be loading apple calls heavily for 2024... Ee debbatho Edo okkati avvali. Loosing heavily or winning heavily

wait and watch,  tapper will take market down 10-20 percent . 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Bleeding continues

repu elanti ghoralu chudalsi vasthado

Thursday fed MTG will decide. I hope they increase interest rate 

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

$MSFT

is down by %4... time to panic ?

Short term ki may be. Long time ki it's ok.

Correction is expected