please help ds160 h1 stamping questions

chotu

is it okay to go for interview at this this time, does visa ban has any issue with stamping ?

fee only INR accept chesthara, can't we make payment from US ?

national ID number ? SSN enough ? tax payer ID ? - SSN enough ?

f1 rejection considered as visa refusal ?

intended arrival date and length of stay ? - at the moment I don't know when I will go to India and when I get appointment when i will come back and how long will i stay, h1 22varaki undhi

1 minute ago, chotu said:

is it okay to go for interview at this this time, does visa ban has any issue with stamping ? - if you are not eligible for dropbox, then you need to prove emergency request for in person interview.

fee only INR accept chesthara, can't we make payment from US ? - only through Indian banks you can do payment

national ID number ? SSN enough ? tax payer ID ? - SSN enough ? these are not mandatory

f1 rejection considered as visa refusal ? - I am not sure

intended arrival date and length of stay ? - at the moment I don't know when I will go to India and when I get appointment when i will come back and how long will i stay, h1 22varaki undhi  -  These are only approx dates and need not to be exact.

10 minutes ago, chotu said:

is it okay to go for interview at this this time, does visa ban has any issue with stamping ?

fee only INR accept chesthara, can't we make payment from US ?

national ID number ? SSN enough ? tax payer ID ? - SSN enough ?

f1 rejection considered as visa refusal ?

intended arrival date and length of stay ? - at the moment I don't know when I will go to India and when I get appointment when i will come back and how long will i stay, h1 22varaki undhi

Yes Fee only INR and have to paid in the Indian bank and keep the bank receipt .... It is must

SSN is enough

F1 rejection ... I am not sure... read the question if it says this particular class of visa

You can give an estimate number for number of days .. its not a hard rule you have to come back in that time frame

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

first date dorakali kada.

just trying bro, planning for march/april, appointment dorikithe veldhamani 

indhaka profile create chesina , feb 02 earliest chupinchindhi now showing November

Just now, appaji_pesarattu said:

yeah... its me who posted that slots are available in Delhi..but you need to qualify for exception....

bOvFR3q.jpg

Requirements enti ...  I missed it ...Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Yes Fee only INR and have to paid in the Indian bank and keep the bank receipt .... It is must

SSN is enough

F1 rejection ... I am not sure... read the question if it says this particular class of visa

You can give an estimate number for number of days .. its not a hard rule you have to come back in that time frame

thank you bro, so india lo ma brother tho pay cheyistha

it doesn't say particularly, its more generic, have you been refused us visa, denied us entry , revoked us visa ani undhi ....

1 minute ago, chotu said:

thank you bro, so india lo ma brother tho pay cheyistha

it doesn't say particularly, its more generic, have you been refused us visa, denied us entry , revoked us visa ani undhi ....

Yes once they pay in India sometimes it might take 24 hours for it to get activated before you go onto the next step of selecting the date....

Second refused daniki answer idea ledu bro ... 

5 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

yeah... its me who posted that slots are available in Delhi..but you need to qualify for exception....

bOvFR3q.jpg

what is the qualification for exception bro ? is that expedite appointment (medical, death, family ?) 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Yes once they pay in India sometimes it might take 24 hours for it to get activated before you go onto the next step of selecting the date....

Second refused daniki answer idea ledu bro ... 

okay just started process today ds160, 30 days valid untadhi , so hopefully I will get an appointment by then