Attack on temples is phulka strategy: Subramanya swamy

veerigadu

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

vaadi bondha le.

atheist ki meaning kood teliyadu. religious people tho kalisi bhajana chestharu ani anukunnademo, pakka religion ni thittukunta.

malli emanna adigithe, maa Hinduism lo atheists ki chotu ichcham. em chotu ante, vallani addam pettukoni Islam ni thitte chotu. lol. brainless pakodi lu.

Ippatidhaaka paiana mee iddharu chesindhi adhey kadha ra lapaakis 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Vorori vachaadra Patheeth kaburlu cheppataaniki - Islam ni hate chestha ani cheppina Burra thakkuva sannaasi Evado chepparaadhey jara konchem 😂😂😂

annayya, nuvvu naa post lu copy paste chey adhey neeku correct. 

ekkuva words vaadaku. logic undadhu assalu.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

annayya, nuvvu naa post lu copy paste chey adhey neeku correct. 

ekkuva words vaadaku. logic undadhu assalu.

8 hours ago, Dosakai said:

yes. nee aanandam choosthunte, naaku thega muchchatesthondi.

chinna pilladiki chocolate dorikinattu pattalekunda unnav.

lekunte, you can't even hold a conversation with me for 2 mins. 

yoiu are scared of even talking to me. I know. lol.

I don’t waste my brain to brainwash mofo’s. 

• Upvote 1

Subramainan Swamy said jagan was a hindu, akkadinthine tana knowledge ardam ayindi as far as ap politics is concerned

He wants his rajya sabha ticket again  , BJP won't give, so he is praising natho prook potti jalaga to get from his party

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Subramainan Swamy said jagan was a hindu, akkadinthine tana knowledge ardam ayindi as far as ap politics is concerned

He wants his rajya sabha ticket again  , BJP won't give, so he is praising natho prook potti jalaga to get from his party

Jagan will be best CM of India.

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

91uTaBCA2nL.jpg

@Dosakai  @Telugodura456 ee book chadivara ? Mee topic of interest 

I never said dalits couldn't be hindu. one can be anything they want to. its their wish.

its forcing others to be a particular thing like RSS does, that is despicable.

theologically dalits are not hindu. but if they want to embrace hinduism, its their wish. what about those who don't want to embrace.. Are they gonna end up in jails, and be called anti nationals? that is the question.

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Jagan anna gopuja chesina tarvatha kooda believe cheyatledha? Still blaming him 😂

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

They are pissfuls not Dalits, if they are Dalits they would have converted to Buddhism like ambedkar did or stay in hinduism 

dalits can do whatever they want to. just like every other group. They can strategize politically and make demands of the system. In fact they should.

They don't have to follow ambedkar or any other kar.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

I never said dalits couldn't be hindu. one can be anything they want to. its their wish.

its forcing others to be a particular thing like RSS does, that is despicable.

theologically dalits are not hindu. but if they want to embrace hinduism, its their wish. what about those who don't want to embrace.. Are they gonna end up in jails, and be called anti nationals? that is the question.

Rei , Chala countries lo religion nee embrace chestey punish chestaru  or government beliefs against ga velitey . France lo teacher incident by tur@k student ?  Edho India exclusive ga happening antunav ga 

8 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

They are pissfuls not Dalits, if they are Dalits they would have converted to Buddhism like ambedkar did or stay in hinduism 

He mentioned the following bro 

'I  adopted Buddhism, on par with Dr Ambedkar’s teachings'