-i94 expired....what to do ?

Gentle_Boy

51 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Naa...

New employer tho....i94 is until 08/2021....but after that I entered into US using my old i94 date 12/01/2020 only 

Am I still in status ?

You are out of status. Because you entered using your Visa and you got i94 only upto 12/01. You may go to cbp office for i-94 extension, I am not sure how that goona work since you are already out of status.

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

You are out of status. Because you entered using your Visa and you got i94 only upto 12/01. You may go to cbp office for i-94 extension, I am not sure how that goona work since you are already out of status.

If you got approval for new employer after coming into usa and have i94 till 08/01/21. Then you don't need to worry about anything.

21 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

Okay....

17 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

If you got approval for new employer after coming into usa and have i94 till 08/01/21. Then you don't need to worry about anything.

Old employer i94 tho...stamping done....with old i94....

Got approval for new employer ....i94 08/2021 ...

then came to US....Based on old i94 of previous employer....

33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...don't get confused..you are still in status...the I-94 overtakes the existing I-94...and top of that you traveled with valid visa,,so you are good but when you leave the country next time, you need stamping to come back in...%$#$

I have to talk to an attorney....

5 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

ok. When you enter US, You will get new i94 and that is your latest i94 which you will use for your status. Since you come in, using your Visa so you have i94 only till 12/01. Your new employer i94 doesn't count anymore.

8 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

ok. When you enter US, You will get new i94 and that is your latest i94 which you will use for your status. Since you come in, using your Visa so you have i94 only till 12/01. Your new employer i94 doesn't count anymore.

Yaa....trying to get it updated

1 hour ago, Gentle_Boy said:

if cbp doesn't respond thru email... you might have to travel to nearest border crossing (eg: san diego ) to get i94 updated

1 hour ago, Hector8 said:

if cbp doesn't respond thru email... you might have to travel to nearest border crossing (eg: san diego ) to get i94 updated

Okay ....

I have to check

5 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Hello all,

Na new full time employer....tho vachina i797 with new i94 is valid until 08/01/2021.

Naa contracting h1b also... i94 end date ....was 12/01/2020...and got stamped until then....and entered into US using same i94 until 12/01/2020 only.

is there any issue with i94 end date ? 

Stay in US ? Filing new H1b or transfers ?

Kaka kuch nahi hota 

5 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Hello all,

Na new full time employer....tho vachina i797 with new i94 is valid until 08/01/2021.

Naa contracting h1b also... i94 end date ....was 12/01/2020...and got stamped until then....and entered into US using same i94 until 12/01/2020 only.

is there any issue with i94 end date ? 

Stay in US ? Filing new H1b or transfers ?

I am assuming you are with your full time employer now.

Tricky question. Check with your local CBP office