కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

14 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

but vallavi pichi nammakalu ani ardham ayyevi.

Ipudu valla feeling ee Cops ochi plan paadu chesaru lekunte testhunde biddalani back ani untadhi kada

Adi emo kani...they anticipated suicide if left alone.... Inkentha penta ayyedo...cuz mom was saying she ll bring by dying anta 😳 or even worse..another murder 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kinnera said:

Thank you.

and yes, this is my first post. I had to post my past because people here seem to be wondering how such educated well settled and good mannered people can do such things . I had to post to indicate people like these  seem very normal to the outsiders but only they know what goes behind those closed doors. When I was separated everyone called me a mad woman for choosing not to go back to him - how could i not get along with such a well mannered sweetheart , Except my parents and sibling everyone took his side . If i post probably there will be that one person out there who will use this has a cautionary advice before choosing a life partner . I don’t know what red flags I missed but I don’t regret anything- what if there was a woman with no family support in my shoes - maybe i saved her..

Yeah . Could also be eye opener. Many weird things happen in this world we just don't know until we experience it. 

2 minutes ago, Kinnera said:

Thank you.

and yes, this is my first post. I had to post my past because people here seem to be wondering how such educated well settled and good mannered people can do such things . I had to post to indicate people like these  seem very normal to the outsiders but only they know what goes behind those closed doors. When I was separated everyone called me a mad woman for choosing not to go back to him - how could i not get along with such a well mannered sweetheart , Except my parents and sibling everyone took his side . If i post probably there will be that one person out there who will use this has a cautionary advice before choosing a life partner . I don’t know what red flags I missed but I don’t regret anything- what if there was a woman with no family support in my shoes - maybe i saved her..

more power to you 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

but vallavi pichi nammakalu ani ardham ayyevi.

Ipudu valla feeling ee Cops ochi plan paadu chesaru lekunte testhunde biddalani back ani untadhi kada

Bold: May be. 

But cops ala bodies ni clear cheyakunda ela untaru ? They saved their lives in a way lekapote husband ni champi poyedemo. 

Lokam lo enni vinta manushulu unnaro sometimes hard to even imagine or accept the truth.

1 minute ago, Kinnera said:

Thank you.

Honestly, you took a right decision. People will say what they want to say but they cannot feel your pain. You seem to be a very strong woman! This is exactly how iT should be done when something is not going right. I appreciate what you did for yourself and don’t give a damn to what others have to say. 
God bless. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Bold: May be. 

But cops ala bodies ni clear cheyakunda ela untaru ? They saved their lives in a way lekapote husband ni champi poyedemo. 

Lokam lo enni vinta manushulu unnaro sometimes hard to even imagine or accept the truth.

serious ga asalu ela feel avvalo kuda ardham avvadam ledhu

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah, Leonardo DiCaprio’s character goes full cuckoo after his wife drowns his kids. 

😯 i missed this movie . Will watch it

22 hours ago, Kinnera said:

To all those suggesting folks to get help if they are mentally stable - trust me those people are not sane enough to realize they are not normal. I was married into a family which is worse than this family . The family I was married into is very well educated. Both the parents were working and the guy I was married to had a Master's from BITS Pilani and an MBA from an Ivy league here, worked at a reputed firm, was very well mannered, very good looking and religious. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am very well educated myself and we had a lot in common. I took a year talking to him to figure out if we were compatible and we were. Got married , found out his family is insanely religious- naked poojas , women had to sleep with religious heads from his family, had to sleep with the father in law and other men in the family before sleeping with spouse - this is a family tradition from ages and a lot lot more- the family looked very normal and behaved very well to the outside world. I was even physically abused, I was subjected to things that people won't even believe me if I tell them . I never told anyone anything and one fine day when I was stripped naked and kicked out by him - My neighbor gave me clothes and sent over to my sibling's place. I never went back. I have an extremely successful career here in the US and I put up with the crap probably because I was afraid of him and his family- it's been 5 yrs since am divorced now but to this day I watch my back. I wanted to file cases on the family here in the US so that they will be put through mental help and they won't subject any one else to what they subject me to but my family talked me out of it because I am overly sensitive and they wanted me to move on- It took me almost 3 yrs to even try to forget it and get back to my normal self.....

I want to stop here but it's hard to even imagine people like these exist among us and the scary part is they look and behave normal to the outside world

Koncham caste chepthava.

Asalu namela ledu story. Sorry e kalam lo koda ila andaritho padukovali ante e adallina chepu tisi kodatharu. 

alantidhi e kalam lo ila, unbeleivable.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

News Lo chupichedi, chepedi...may not be what it appears. 

I feel it is staged, big and influential people and legal brains are definitely involved in this. Normal professions la vunna iddaru parents, modern education vunna daughters, suddenly intha ga influence avadam either shocking or staged. 

Cult ledu padu ledu, panikimalina theories. The Mother is perfectly donning the role of disturbed individual. 

Wait for few more weeks for the alternate theories to emerge. 

may be kids witnessed something they're not supposed to

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nakaite manushulanteney bhayam vestondi. 

Twaraga life settle avvandi 

Anni bhayaalu pothayi