కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

14 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Why dont you say this to your parents? pakalo padukomante adi vasile viragodatharu

chaduvukuna danivi noru terichi me vallaki chepaleka poyava. This story is far from dream laga vundhi.

I tried to fix it myself ..I was young and tried to work it out somehow...first time elanti vallu kuda vuntaru ani I came to know...Also I was in a very controlled environment - he said all these things and he showed a very nice side of him on top of it..I was confused, did not understand aslu what is going on...I lasted for about 2-3 months, I am glad a very old punjabi couple were my neighbors then...Calm ga gave me clothes to wear , asked me for sibling's address and drove me there...I choose not to file any cases..I don't know if it's right or wrong but a time lo I did not realize I was being manipulated and controlled ...I was beaten and kicked out because I refused to travel to India with him...

Education, independent woman significant time US lo vunna...I don't know why I couldn't leave earlier..I was scared of him also and aslu I did not understand why he was saying what he was saying.....Trust me Thinking back I feel ashamed I did not leave him within a week...But a situation lo ala react avutam natural ani later on my therapist told me..So,e strong willed people give in because they are manipulated to think it's  very common...I have never come across such people in my life ever and I hope I will never...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Adi inka teledu police inka time kavali to investigate antunnaru.

Emanna personal fight gone wild emo and accidentally ala ayyindemo evaranna vellato ila cheyistunnaremo. No one knows yet. 

Oh.... Seems distributing 

If they are really mental family parents kuda pakkka suicide cheskunvallu, apudu e theories anni rakapoiundevi, but only kids die seems fishy

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hmm, bro but why would they act on behalf of someone who killed their daughters, vallaki telsindhi chepithe court may punish the perpetrators kadha

If not they are fixed in this and planning to come out first by playing mental and after coming out they will take revenge !!!!! 

Brother, let’s keep aside this madanapalle case aside for a moment and think in a neutral perspective..

Two young females in their 20’s have been found dead. What do you think most probable cause for death would be ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hmm, bro but why would they act on behalf of someone who killed their daughters, vallaki telsindhi chepithe court may punish the perpetrators kadha

If not they are fixed in this and planning to come out first by playing mental and after coming out they will take revenge !!!!! 

They might have life threat and may be puppets in someone hands. Edo pedda story undi behind which we may or may not know.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Brother, let’s keep aside this madanapalle case aside for a moment and think in a neutral perspective..

Two young females in their 20’s have been found dead. What do you think most probable cause for death would be ?

Rape and murder???? 

1 minute ago, Kinnera said:

Thank you both...Am not here to convince anyone...I just had to post it because I wanted people to know these parents might not be faking it..they might be truly abnormal 

YW !

i feel sorry for what happened to you.

22 hours ago, Kinnera said:

I took a year talking to him to figure out if we were compatible and we were

I never told anyone anything and one fine day when I was stripped naked and kicked out by him

aa one year talks lo epudu  athani vyavahara shaili meda doubts raledha..athani family matters ni probe cheyaleda?people will sugar coat their behavior. but one year journey will give you enough chances to figure out. sorry it did not help u.

Got married , found out his family is insanely religious- naked poojas , women had to sleep with religious heads from his family, had to sleep with the father in law and other men in the family before sleeping with spouse - this is a family tradition from ages and a lot lot more

the best thing with arranged marriage is background verification. Did this not happen on his family and on him from ur side?

family lo jarige anni things easy ga bayataki ravu, but you are saying it is a family tradition from ages and a lot more. there are more chances that these will come out if they have been doing it since ages..because its peoples mentality to spill the beans if they are doing something very secretly over a period of time. aatram aapukoleru ga konni vishyallo..

It took me almost 3 yrs to even try to forget it and get back to my normal self.....

feel happy for you that u made it and became a normal person. during testing times every minute counts and ppl have to fight with various thoughts including suicide. i appreciate your guts to fight this out

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kinnera said:

I tried to fix it myself ..I was young and tried to work it out somehow...first time elanti vallu kuda vuntaru ani I came to know...Also I was in a very controlled environment - he said all these things and he showed a very nice side of him on top of it..I was confused, did not understand aslu what is going on...I lasted for about 2-3 months, I am glad a very old punjabi couple were my neighbors then...Calm ga gave me clothes to wear , asked me for sibling's address and drove me there...I choose not to file any cases..I don't know if it's right or wrong but a time lo I did not realize I was being manipulated and controlled ...I was beaten and kicked out because I refused to travel to India with him...

Education, independent woman significant time US lo vunna...I don't know why I couldn't leave earlier..I was scared of him also and aslu I did not understand why he was saying what he was saying.....Trust me Thinking back I feel ashamed I did not leave him within a week...But a situation lo ala react avutam natural ani later on my therapist told me..So,e strong willed people give in because they are manipulated to think it's  very common...I have never come across such people in my life ever and I hope I will never...

Ikkada nundi ardam avaledu. What therapist told like what reaction is normal ?. Which is very common ?  

4 minutes ago, Kinnera said:

Sorry to hear about this, koncham namakam vasthundi 

but why did you agreed to sleep with all of those people then?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

They might have life threat and may be puppets in someone hands. Edo pedda story undi behind which may or may not know.  

True, this case will be assam for sure

Court will not convict parents for murders, max they will be put in mental rehab and out 

So tarvtha vallu em chestaru ane dani batti, people may know 

7 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Lol correct kani nijaniki oka 1% vunna namochu.

Too much anipinchatla. valla pojaritho padukovadamm mamatho, bava tho endi idhi janthuvula manshula.

Just because it did not happen to you or never heard of such things before does not mean they don't exist..Sorry for being rude...Probably it's because of like minded people like you that there are people who refuse to believe such eccentricity exists..people your kind exist in my own family..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Rape and murder???? 

It could be, most probable cause of murders ni side track chesindi ie ‘mental parents ‘ angle..

successful ga side track ayindi, if the case is really about rape and murder, perpetrators had enough time to stage the scene and escape...if it was only a murder, then also enough time to escape..

Two brutal murders have happened and people are concerned about how could parents behave in such a way anta...STFU and lopala esi makkilu irakodithe nijam bayataki vastadi...

• Upvote 1

This case seems disturbing to me

A parents ni 3rd degree isthe, they will definitely spell out something, if not people can fix they are mental 

Ilanti cases lo investigation sarigga cheyali, better premier agency like cb-cid take investigation and do it