కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

It could be, most probable cause of murders ni side track chesindi ie ‘mental parents ‘ angle..

successful ga side track ayindi, if the case is really about rape and murder, perpetrators had enough time to stage the scene and escape...if it was only a murder, then also enough time to escape..

Two brutal murders have happened and people are concerned about how could parents behave in such a way anta...STFU and lopala esi makkilu irakodithe nijam bayataki vastadi...

Truth to the core bro

3 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

i feel sorry for what happened to you.

aa one year talks lo epudu  athani vyavahara shaili meda doubts raledha..athani family matters ni probe cheyaleda?people will sugar coat their behavior. but one year journey will give you enough chances to figure out. sorry it did not help u.

the best thing with arranged marriage is background verification. Did this not happen on his family and on him from ur side?

family lo jarige anni things easy ga bayataki ravu, but you are saying it is a family tradition from ages and a lot more. there are more chances that these will come out if they have been doing it since ages..because its peoples mentality to spill the beans if they are doing something very secretly over a period of time. aatram aapukoleru ga konni vishyallo..

feel happy for you that u made it and became a normal person. during testing times every minute counts and ppl have to fight with various thoughts including suicide. i appreciate your guts to fight this out

Doubt vachina... most of the times we will be blindsided by love in relationships. And family gurinchi pai paina details telustayi kani.. one year is a less time and enni years matladina we never know what someone is actually until we live with them.

yea., teliyali ilantivi... may be telisi unna koda andaru vere valla vishayallo involve avvadam endukani vadilesaremo

4 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

i feel sorry for what happened to you.

aa one year talks lo epudu  athani vyavahara shaili meda doubts raledha..athani family matters ni probe cheyaleda?people will sugar coat their behavior. but one year journey will give you enough chances to figure out. sorry it did not help u.

the best thing with arranged marriage is background verification. Did this not happen on his family and on him from ur side?

family lo jarige anni things easy ga bayataki ravu, but you are saying it is a family tradition from ages and a lot more. there are more chances that these will come out if they have been doing it since ages..because its peoples mentality to spill the beans if they are doing something very secretly over a period of time. aatram aapukoleru ga konni vishyallo..

feel happy for you that u made it and became a normal person. during testing times every minute counts and ppl have to fight with various thoughts including suicide. i appreciate your guts to fight this out

Complete background check, education verification etc ..chala jarigayi 1 year lo..everything checked out absolutely fine...My own relatives are his parents neighbors and they told us it's a very nice family.. one year not just talking over phone , we used to spend time after work for an hour or so in starbucks etc. Weekend lunch date was mandatory..It was not a match my parents brought...His uncle was my colleague - Aslu they don't even come across as abnormal people...Religious folks ani good name vundi...Fate anthe

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Rape and murder ayite own parents will be ready to die but will tell the culprits names and what happened. 

This may not be true in every case, unfortunately in India, such crimes are not reported owing to society pressure. Honor killings are nothing new and needs no introduction, they happen in different ways.

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

The mother is laughing and normal in police custody .. dangerous people valla mind dobindhi complete ga vellani jail lo vere inmates tho pettadam also dangerous .. they r behaving like how they show in some horror films where parents kill their kids becoz they think the kids are possessed or a demon told them to do so.. same to same alaghe undi 😰

Papam true 

3 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

This may not be true in every case, unfortunately in India, such crimes are not reported owing to society pressure. Honor killings are nothing new and needs no introduction, they happen in different ways.

Shared psychosis completely rule out chustunnara aite ?

42 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Oka apartment lo mogudu pellam tannukunte kinda watch man varaku vinipistadi, atlantidi intlo two murders avuthe, pakkinti vallaki kuda teliyakunda vuntada ? Since when did murders started happening in a silent way ? At least parents cheppe theory is unconventional. The daughters may have cried and withered in pain but how come their neighbours did not hear about such things ? Entha cult, influence vunna, noppi lesthe manushulu eduvadam, aravadam a norm..

Second point, The dead bodies lay at home for more than a day but it came to lime light after father went to college and told his colleague about what they did and this colleague in return called the cops..

Murders jarigina almost 48 hours ki bayata prapancham ki telsindi anukuntunaru, but 48 hours is more than enough to cover up the crime scene and come up with a staged drama.

Burari case idea unda

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Ikkada nundi ardam avaledu. What therapist told like what reaction is normal ?. Which is very common ?  

Normal in the sense ...That it takes time for someone like me to realize I was being manipulated, isolated and controlled and also coming to the realization and believing that there is this side to this seemingly normal person. and I have to run... There is nothing wrong with my mind for not realizing this earlier...is what she told me

Just now, Kinnera said:

Normal in the sense ...That it takes time for someone like me to realize I was being manipulated, isolated and controlled and also coming to the realization and believing that there is this side to this seemingly normal person. and I have to run... There is nothing wrong with my mind for not realizing this earlier...is what she told me

Yea nothing wrong with you.

Just now, Ellen said:

Shared psychosis completely rule out chustunnara aite ?

100% ruled out. 

It could be the post murder psychosis the mother is going through but not the root cause. 

26 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Hehe..you must be really funny..!!! 

At this point, how can you believe that the daughter herself posted such stuff on Instagram ? It’s very easy to be staged..

I think you are on this forum to post conspiracy theories, but then I think naw, dude is real. 

16 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

True, this case will be assam for sure

Court will not convict parents for murders, max they will be put in mental rehab and out 

So tarvtha vallu em chestaru ane dani batti, people may know 

Yup...manaki eppadiki teledu.

32 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Facebook page la evo post chesindi antuanru...

a ammayi Facebook shares chudandi, not the last one but over the last few years, she cannot be mentally disturbed one..

crime scene is completely messed up, May be an attempt to clean up the evidences ..Pasupu tho muggu veyadalu, blood scenes antha mio cheyadam, etc...

Apparently CCTV’s levu, no record of people who visited ...modern apartment laaga vundi but CCTV ledu..vunde vuntadi kani teesesi vuntaru cover up kosam

pakka police odi involvement vundi..

db top sleuth in action.

Pappu crack this case for us.. hehe..

bl@st