Anyone from tamil nadu ?

i_sudigadu

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I think he got progressively worse.

may be he did some acting in that recent rashmika movie. He looked quite spirited in the trailers atleast.

Ya. Choosing scripts he got worse. I only like athadu and 1 nenokkadine. Mahesh serious acting baga chestadu. He should do more scripts like that. .... Cheerful ante he realised the power of marketing movie. Movie penta laga unna marketing elements baga incorporate cheyagalte easily money make cheyachu. For example running gags or punchline dilogs or signature steps ila. Most of Telugu cinema is ABT marketing. 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

no but I like his movies and he is right.

Baguntadi. Watch only his parts. He has some good insights ABT the points u said 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

you think he can select what to wear and if he can shave his beard...the acting is what he can do..not costume selection

But if you see 

3, navamanmadhudu, raanjhana, mayakam enna

there are others as well

inchu minchu alaage untay

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Srimantudu , brahamotsavam, bharat ane nenu, maharshi  chesi statue laga ayipoyadu antey . Konchem screen meedha active undevadu one nenokkadiney varaku . Next start pettadu  silent acting antu 

Lol vadiki epudu acting radhu, all he do is fake PR and survives on that and earn add money, once his movie flops producer assame inka, that's why he is called cycle stand star in my town, morning show flop aithe cycle stand dabbbul kuda ravu unlike other heroes

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol vadiki epudu acting radhu, all he do is fake PR and survives on that and earn add money, once his movie flops producer assame inka, that's why he is called cycle stand star in my town, morning show flop aithe cycle stand dabbbul kuda ravu unlike other heroes

Let's get back to Tamil vs Telugu na

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

LolBob ?? - I only liked Athadu & Dhookudu movie so far. 

I am Balayya’s fan 🙂

Just kidding urike dosakai ni point chesav ani tease chesina

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

But if you see 

there are others as well

vada chennai,mari,pa paandi,aadukalam,asuran,shamithab,,.he has excelled wherever he met tough stories from directors

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

But if you see 

there are others as well

but that is acting, no?

you play yourself with slight variations. The craft is in understanding how the camera captures you.

not everyone can be kamala haasan, trying to play all roles in a film. actors are supposed to add flavour to the film, not dominate it. Dhanush, Vijay Sethupathi etc do it. in most movies they don't get carried away by their image.

I haven't see any one of the movies you listed. I saw asuran recently. he did decent in the movie. the movie itself is underwhelming. even Vada Chennai, again he did well, but the movie was meh!

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

vada chennai,mari,pa paandi,aadukalam,asuran,shamithab,,.he has excelled wherever he met tough stories from directors

He does lot of experimenting like anekudu movie, I got bored with that and also 3 movie

Asuran chuse opika ledu, venkatesh remake chestunadu ga chudali

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

but that is acting, no?

you play yourself with slight variations. The craft is in understanding how the camera captures you.

not everyone can be kamala haasan, trying to play all roles in a film. actors are supposed to add flavour to the film, not dominate it. Dhanush, Vijay Sethupathi etc do it. in most movies they don't get carried away by their image.

I haven't see any one of the movies you listed. I saw asuran recently. he did decent in the movie. the movie itself is underwhelming. even Vada Chennai, again he did well, but the movie was meh!

I like both Dhanush and Vijay Sethupathi. what you said is right but after a point it feels repetitive.

recently happened to watch

Dhanush's "The extraordinary journey of the Fakir"

Loved it

I think acting is about having a personality yourself first, and then trying to best fit that personality into a movie.

I think casting is very important to a film.

don't know if anyone knows what lolbob's personality is. Vijay Sethupathi's personality is obvious and endearing, and he play Vijay Sethupathi in all his movies. all good actors do that only.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

ivi evi chudaledhu nenu

may be you're right