Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

4 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Not necessary. The definition of manava Janma being utkrustam is ok. But, even in human incarnation, there are various levels. level of consciousness is not the same for everyone. For example, if we are talking about say someone like Ekkirala Bharadwaja and me, our self conciousness is different. So, there is a lot of rebirth until you achieve oneness. There could be several manava Janmas according to Hindu scriptures. For example Sita is considered a reincarnation of vedavathi. Vedavati who was the daughter of Brahmarshi Kushdvaja was born again as Sita to marry Narayana. Parvati is reincarnation of Sati and Draupadi is said to be reincarnation of Chaya Sita and so on so forth. So, manusha Janma is not one and there can be several reincarnations before someone attains Kaivalya.

If you want to read further about the reincarnation, you can read Many lives, many masters by Brian Weiss. 

Vallndaru goddess and gods, e kali yugam jarigina examples tell man, I believe there is only manava janma

Anyways good to know u r deep

I'm going

tenor.gif?itemid=12830664

osho is, ofcourse, correct. every person with a non-retard IQ will come to that conclusion.

instead of duppati kappukoni paduko'ing in his house, like I do, he tried to form a cult. good for him. atleast he had sex with a lot of people. not sure about his criminal activities, if any.

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

what kind of hinduism enthusaist are you?

I'm an atheist and I seem to know more about basic hindu philosohy than you do. 

How can you logically prove that God doesn't exist? 

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Vallndaru goddess and gods, e kali yugam jarigina examples tell man, I believe there is only manava janma

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

I'm going

same u also 1/2 knowledge, don't say bhakhth until u learn sum Katamarayudu Official Trailer | Pawan Kalyan | Shruti Haasan | Kishore  Kumar Pardasani on Make a GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dosakai said:

I don't have to, until believers clearly define god in material terms.

How can you say something doesn't exist when you don't know what it is? The absence of proof is not the proof of absence. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

How can you say something doesn't exist when you don't know what it is? The absence of proof is not the proof of absence. 

I'm 38 now. Too old for this. good luck.

13 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Not necessary. The definition of manava Janma being utkrustam is ok. But, even in human incarnation, there are various levels. level of consciousness is not the same for everyone. For example, if we are talking about say someone like Ekkirala Bharadwaja and me, our self conciousness is different. So, there is a lot of rebirth until you achieve oneness. There could be several manava Janmas according to Hindu scriptures. For example Sita is considered a reincarnation of vedavathi. Vedavati who was the daughter of Brahmarshi Kushdvaja was born again as Sita to marry Narayana. Parvati is reincarnation of Sati and Draupadi is said to be reincarnation of Chaya Sita and so on so forth. So, manusha Janma is not one and there can be several reincarnations before someone attains Kaivalya.

If you want to read further about the reincarnation, you can read Many lives, many masters by Brian Weiss. 

How do we know if we are in last incarnation?

Any possibility?

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I'm going

I don't know what you meant when you said, good to know you are deep. But, here you go. A few examples of human reincarnation in human history..

https://www.ranker.com/list/believable-reincarnation-stories/erin-wisti

Also, read many lives, many masters if the subject interests you. There are quite a few fake reincarnation therapists out there. So, beware of what you read and what you believe. There used to be a college like Narayana/Chaitanya when we were kids. KORA. The son of Kora, Dr. Newton Kondaveeti is into this reincarnation/spirituality business as well.

Just now, Dosakai said:

I'm 38 now. Too old for this. good luck.

Logical reasoning is thought in highschool. You're saying aliens are not real because you didn't see them. The fact that you didn't see them doesn't mean they don't exist, it just means you haven't searched them enough.