Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

3 hours ago, betapilli said:

Ofcourse they exist. I had unicorn Mac and cheese last night, and I have unicorn cereal for breakfast every other day. Anyone who studied science would know why Unicorn farts rainbows. 

1730b-1689799_1512174762356282_945655670

I also know that drinking Unicorn blood will keep you alive, but your life will be cursed. 

Where unicorn blood is available, Walmart lo dorkudhha

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

I don't know what you meant when you said, good to know you are deep. But, here you go. A few examples of human reincarnation in human history..

https://www.ranker.com/list/believable-reincarnation-stories/erin-wisti

Also, read many lives, many masters if the subject interests you. There are quite a few fake reincarnation therapists out there. So, beware of what you read and what you believe. There used to be a college like Narayana/Chaitanya when we were kids. KORA. The son of Kora, Dr. Newton Kondaveeti is into this reincarnation/spirituality business as well.

Nuvvu kora branch ah ba???

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Kora ante

He used to teach physics ba...kodanda ramayya anukunta full name gurthukosthaledhu but kora sir ani famous...first used to conduct tuitions anta later on merged with Narayana...physics manaki aratipandu olichinattu cheppey teachers intermediate lo chala rare ga untundey ma time lo...he was one of them...

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Kadu boss. I couldn't stay in a hostel at that age. So, did not give it a shot.

Yep ...oka 2 months unna, inka na valla kaledhu...oka roju mom and dad college ki osthey mana nata viswaroopam chusi pillagadu em aithado ani bhayapadi shifted to day scholar batch near my home...@3$%...pvrk murthy ani undetodu murthy sir ani pilichetollam aina daggara settle ayya...masth explain chesetodu physics ni..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

He used to teach physics ba...kodanda ramayya anukunta full name gurthukosthaledhu but kora sir ani famous...first used to conduct tuitions anta later on merged with Narayana...physics manaki aratipandu olichinattu cheppey teachers intermediate lo chala rare ga untundey ma time lo...he was one of them...

Chukka ramayya veru kadha, e kora veru kadha ba.., Hmm

24 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Chukka ramayya veru kadha, e kora veru kadha ba.., Hmm

Yep aina veru eeyana veru..my brother studied under chukka ramayya sir...

Last September I saw someone reading osho books at a beach 

Btw she was in her mid 20's

May his idealogy parallels with lot of free minded people in western world

9 hours ago, Dosakai said:

he's right. There are no natural laws. you have to pick your own. 

He and his cult picked few destructive ones.

no there are natural laws. OSHO went about restructuring  social structure and laws around it.