How would you celebrate Xi's death?

Dosakai

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

Because he's the second most evil person on the planet.

the first one being Biden. and Biden needs some breathing space since he just took office.

I don't think their death would solve anything though. Vadu kakapotr inkokadu...it's a system... Wish for death of an ideology... That is more fun

22 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am hopeful

In what way? Are you hoping for it to democratize from within? The best bets are that there is an economic correction that triggers an unrest, but that still needs external intervention. 

Just now, Ellen said:

I don't think their death would solve anything though. Vadu kakapotr inkokadu...it's a system... Wish for death of an ideology... That is more fun

hmm.. I should change my morning routine then.

everyday I wake up hoping to see news of Xi's death. I've been doing it all wrong.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dosakai said:

hmm.. I should change my morning routine then.

everyday I wake up hoping to see news of Xi's death. I've been doing it all wrong.

Ya, you better. Put out better stuff in the universe.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

In what way? Are you hoping for it to democratize from within? The best bets are that there is an economic correction that triggers an unrest, but that still needs external intervention. 

Definitely from within, every democracy became one because of struggles within. 

15 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Definitely from within, every democracy became one because of struggles within. 

CCP has given a lot of power to him - almost as much as Mao. When people are disgruntled, wouldn’t they point it at Xi and appoint some other guy?

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

CCP has given a lot of power to him - almost as much as Mao. When people are disgruntled, wouldn’t they will point it at Xi and appoint some other guy?

China is doing amazing in uplifting everyone out of poverty... it is prospering like no other country.. it will soon be a top country in the world while other so called top countries battle their internal issues.. if the Chinese people are fine with their system, who are we to force some other system on them...  

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

China is doing amazing in uplifting everyone out of poverty... it is prospering like no other country.. it will soon be a top country in the world while other so called top countries battle their internal issues.. if the Chinese people are fine with their system, who are we to force some other system on them...  

No one forcing anything on them ba. Just wishing 2nd most evil person in the world randomly dies.

you can't disagree that it would be hilarious if that happens. upsetting a lot of well laid plans. lol.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

No one forcing anything on them ba. Just wishing 2nd most evil person in the world randomly dies.

you can't disagree that it would be hilarious if that happens. upsetting a lot of well laid plans. lol.

They all have a succession plan in place... nothing will change.. he is not a dictator.. 

How is he the 2nd most evil person?? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

China is uplifting is PR news to an extent. What about slave labor then if everyone is being uplifted?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

They all have a succession plan in place... nothing will change.. he is not a dictator.. 

How is he the 2nd most evil person?? 🤔

because the top evil person is Biden, duh!!

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Good to know that you lap up propaganda. More than 200 million poor in China. Even those that were lifted out of poverty need govt support.