How would you celebrate Xi's death?

Dosakai

29 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Because he's the second most evil person on the planet.

the first one being Biden. and Biden needs some breathing space since he just took office.

What things he has done in 15 days to warrant death? 

Thanks to the trump, no one trusts US election process and US itself has becoe laughing stock...no respect for any comment that US makes against any country. 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

China is uplifting is PR news to an extent. What about slave labor then if everyone is being uplifted?

I think the world is already out of denial of Chinese rise and prosperity... 

Look at their gdp growth and the number of millionaires and billionaires coming out of China..

people in rural areas work for cheap wages.. you cannot convert their wages ton dollars and compare With the cost of living here in US...  this is like saying a villager is living $7 per day wage is a slave labor.. but in India, it is 500 rupees per day... which is good enough in rural India.. 

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

What things he has done in 15 days to warrant death? 

Thanks to the trump, no one trusts US election process and US itself has becoe laughing stock...no respect for any comment that US makes against any country. 

see title ba.. Its about Xi, not biden.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Good to know that you lap up propaganda. More than 200 million poor in China. Even those that were lifted out of poverty need govt support. 

I am not lapping up their propaganda.. I am not saying that there are no poor people in China or that everyone there is a billionaire... I am saying that,  as a country, they are creating lot of wealth, earning lot of money, coming out of poverty and making their lives better...

same thing happened with our Indians too.. We are all doing way better than how our parents did during their time.. as the country grows, more and more people will come out of poverty.. we are comparatively a young country and it takes more time for us... 

it is remarkable that they are in this position just 60 years after a famine where crores of people were killed bcoz of a famine... China was very poor in the 60’s..

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not lapping up their propaganda.. I am not saying that there are no poor people in China or that everyone there is a billionaire... I am saying that,  as a country, they are creating lot of wealth, earning lot of money, coming out of poverty and making their lives better...

same thing happened with our Indians too.. We are all doing way better than how our parents did during their time.. as the country grows, more and more people will come out of poverty.. we are comparatively a young country and it takes more time for us... 

it is remarkable that they are in this position just 60 years after a famine where crores of people were killed bcoz of a famine... China was very poor in the 60’s..

ok, now back to topic. how will you celebrate Xi's death.

I have a very depraved idea of how I would celebrate. I'm gonna be canelled in this db if I post it. lol.

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Showing economic improvement would mean that people are happy? 

33 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Showing economic improvement would mean that people are happy? 

I think you are trying to define happiness of people from another country from your perspective... I think most Chinese are happy with how they are doing...

this Falls into the American narrative that people in non-democratic countries are all suffering... and they need to have a democracy to be happy.. they did this with communism in the Cold War time.. 

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I think you are trying to define happiness of people from another country from your perspective... I think most Chinese are happy with how they are doing...

this Falls into the American narrative that people in non-democratic countries are all suffering... and they need to have a democracy to be happy.. they did this with communism in the Cold War time.. 

How do you know that most people are happy?