India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

Just now, betapilli said:

Disagree, stupidity is ubiquitous. People in America are as stupid as people in India. 

indians are not stupid. But india is. It should have never been formed. It was a british creation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

indians are not stupid. But india is. It should have never been formed. It was a british creation.

Disagree, Indians are as stupid as rest of the world, India means nothing without Indians. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Disagree, stupidity is ubiquitous. People in America are as stupid as people in India. 

yes, american stupidity is evenly spread across both parties. 

Indian stupidity is heavily bhakt leaning. stupid wins. so Modi won.

the number of liberal idiots in India is miniscule. because there are hardly liberals in India.

Just now, betapilli said:

Disagree, Indians are as stupid as rest of the world, India means nothing without Indians. 

indians means people of the indian subcontinent - they can be in one nation or multiple nations. Right now india is a nation with pakistan and bd already removed. tommorow it may just be cow belt or even vanish but indians as people will still be there.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mahima Kaul wanted to toe the govt line and twitter usa did not accept ? what happened ?

దిల్లీ: ట్విటర్‌ ఇండియా పబ్లిక్‌ పాలసీ డైరెక్టర్‌ మహిమా కౌల్‌ తన బాధ్యతల నుంచి వైదొలిగారు. వ్యక్తిగత కారణాలు చూపుతూ తన పదవికి రాజీనామా చేశారు. ఈ విషయాన్ని ట్విటర్‌ ధ్రువీకరించింది. అయితే, బాధ్యతల అప్పగింత సులువుగా సాగేందుకు మార్చి చివరి వరకు ఆమె అదే పదవిలో కొనసాగుతారని పేర్కొంది. 2015లో మహిమా ట్విటర్‌లో చేరారు. ఐదేళ్ల పాటు సేవలందించారు.

రైతు ఉద్యమం నేపథ్యంలో ప్రభుత్వ ఆగ్రహానికి ట్విటర్‌ గురైన వేళ ఆమె బాధ్యతల నుంచి తప్పుకోవడం ప్రాధాన్యం సంతరించకుంది. రైతుల ఆందోళనపై తప్పుడు సమాచారం చేరవేసిన ఖాతాలను పునరుద్ధరించిన నేపథ్యంలో కేంద్రం ట్విటర్‌ను ఇటీవల హెచ్చరించిన సంగతి తెలిసిందే. భారత చట్టాలను ఉల్లంఘనకు పాల్పడితే చర్యలు తప్పవంటూ హెచ్చరికలు జారీ చేసింది. అయితే, ఇటీవలి పరిణామాలు ఆమె రాజీనామాకు కారణం కాదని ట్విటర్‌ వర్గాలు చెబుతున్నాయి.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

indians means people of the indian subcontinent - they can be in one nation or multiple nations. Right now india is a nation with pakistan and bd already removed. tommorow it may just be cow belt or even vanish but indians as people will still be there.

ok. what you think about the news? I think its bullshit. I'm positive that there's no proof that this happened.

just part of a propaganda to defame Indian govt, which i'm actually okay with. 

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

yes, american stupidity is evenly spread across both parties. 

Indian stupidity is heavily bhakt leaning. stupid wins. so Modi won.

the number of liberal idiots in India is miniscule. because there are hardly liberals in India.

Lol, the head of libtards is pappu and if he is not stupid, I don't know who is. Stupidity is prevalent in both right and left wings. 

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

ok. what you think about the news? I think its bullshit. I'm positive that there's no proof that this happened.

just part of a propaganda to defame Indian govt, which i'm actually okay with. 

which news - twitter one ? i think it happened. No one is interested in defaming indian govt. Indian govt imposes its ugliness on the world including punjab, haryana and farmers and they have the sorry job of cleaning it.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You want India to divide, but I don't see any benefit of a divided India. Telangana would be doomed, Andhra would be doomed +2. They don't have an army to defend themselves nor have the zeal to fight, no common factor for Telangana to be a country of it's own despite Kavithakka's desire to be a country of Telangana. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

What is the difference between the Hongkong protesters and the farming protesters?

I support Hongkong protests, but I don't support Farmer's protest. 

You want India to divide, but I don't see any benefit of a divided India. Telangana would be doomed, Andhra would be doomed +2. They don't have an army to defend themselves nor have the zeal to fight, no common factor for Telangana to be a country of it's own despite Kavithakka's desire to be a country of Telangana. 

Army to defend against whom ? against tamils and odiyas hahahaha. There is no need of army just policing will be needed. And if needed there will enough of army. Why do you say andhra and tg are doomed when india sucks more revenue from them than gives them.

Lol, the head of libtards is pappu and if he is not stupid, I don't know who is. Stupidity is prevalent in both right and left wings. 

I didn't claim liberals were not stupid. I just said there are very few of them to tilt the scale in favour of their leadre pappu. what are you even talking about?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

which news - twitter one ? i think it happened. No one is interested in defaming indian govt. Indian govt imposes its ugliness on the world including punjab, haryana and farmers and they have the sorry job of cleaning it.

ok. I hope India gets its arse kicked around the world, and has sanctions slapped on it by every1.

it'll be funny.