How many of you can even imagine Financial Freedom

Kootami

I cant even imagine , Ninnati nundi try chestunna , how it will be if i dont need to work and sit and eat off of my portfolio or savings or etc. First thing come to my mind is maintaining H1b status brahmi17.gif

• Haha 2

I have been reading financial freedom and personal finance management since few days . Its a separate topic all together and you don't achieve freedom by buying some random 1-2 homes or 1-2 plots a car some shares and some bank balance. 

Its very systematic where you invest regularly , invest small , start early and diversify into all avenues and many more. 

Just earning without saving or planning will take you no where. You need to have solid understanding on ROI compounding assets liabilities and some surface level knowledge to start off with

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

I have been reading financial freedom and personal finance management since few days . Its a separate topic all together and you don't achieve freedom by buying some random 1-2 homes or 1-2 plots a car some shares and some bank balance. 

Its very systematic where you invest regularly , invest small , start early and diversify into all avenues and many more. 

Just earning without saving or planning will take you no where. You need to have solid understanding on ROI compounding assets liabilities and some surface level knowledge to start off with

been reading/ researching on this topic for an year

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

US I am not financial Independent yet.... INDIA aite Yes I am already financially independent ...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

4 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

Earn more and invest better 

okavela financially independant aythey emchestav vayya ? what can a man do on h1b

12 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Please share the resources you are reading memu chaduvutham 

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Please share the resources you are reading memu chaduvutham 

first start with Dave Ramsey, then "Aman and christina youtube channel 'our rich journey' aaa tarvatha google

prati howle gaadiki ee laptop lu vadilesi oka farm house lo farming cheskovali ane oka love da koriki vastundi after working for 10 years. Neither they have financial freedom nor can they relax or do farming for more than a month. so again back to work . 

1 minute ago, Samara said:

bore kottestundi baa.. max 6 months undagalav em pani lekunda.. 

kaali ga not retiring . doing what you love most without worrying about money ... chala mandi tellolu they might start a buisness they want to start or do painting or etc